Banned

Status
Not open for further replies.
/V\erc said:
What did she do there?
Tell me I wasn't there :mad:
Tell me all the good stuff that happened at the end
one minute it was there and we were posting 'goodbye', 'die board die', and 'i don't think she is getting rid of it afterall' threads and the next thing the forum didn't exist.

I've been banned 6 times from the official Iron Maiden board, 4 times before I got broadband so I kept coming back with a new nick.
4 andrewsmith names got banned from Ed's Chat Room
IMfriend got banned from Earboards.com
Profanity got banned from the latest official bb

dreamwatch said:
I think we'll just let it lie for a while. Apart from anything else it's not really fair for you to get the Spanish Inquisition every time you turn up on another BB. :)
ok :)

@Profanity (i can't do the funny bit over that letter) you forgot about lMfriend (lower case L instead of the I) and FLESHCRAWL ;)

EDS CHAT ROOM:
4 andresmith names
-banned by strangeworld

EARBOARDS:
Fleshcrawl
IMfriend
lMfriend
IMfriend2
(possibly some more)
-banned by Skunk

NEW OFFICIAL MAIDEN BOARD
Profanity
-banned by Skunk

I have been banned at least 9 times from the official Iron Maiden Board, pretty amazing don't you think?

Mark said:
Well, the official board is now officially a joke! And for that you can thank the useless cunts moderating it (not including the new additions - we'll see how they do;) or RL or my beloved Shrike).

Congratulations to them!

Couldn't have said it better myself. Fuck Skunk and her 'They are being nasty to me mummy' ways

Mark said:
Well, the official board is now officially a joke! And for that you can thank the useless cunts moderating it (not including the new additions - we'll see how they do;) or RL or my beloved Shrike).

Congratulations to them!

Well gee Mark..... thanx bud... wasn't aware that I had ever pissed in your general direction.......

Kinda wish I had of now tho.....

Nightwing said:
:lol: :lol:
But I am pissed at suppression of free speech over there - as I said, if the GC was paid such stringent attention, we would never have had any probs!!!!

You can't have moderation AND free speech, surely? It was free speech that fucked the whole place up - not just the openly insulting and offensive stuff, but people like Profanity post whoring his arse over EVERY thread....and now he's over here rehashing all his pointless threads for the millionth time. Oh deep joy. It's times like these I think I should get a REAL social life :tickled:

Other than the trade forum, which I use for my bootleg related goings on, I've given up on that site. Funny thing is, other than a few flare ups, the trade forum ran pretty well - we had lots of off topic discussions, but they were just amongst the forum "regulars". We sort of moderated ourselves.

Reactions: Rainking
hornet said:
You can't have moderation AND free speech, surely? It was free speech that fucked the whole place up - not just the openly insulting and offensive stuff, but people like Profanity post whoring his arse over EVERY thread....and now he's over here rehashing all his pointless threads for the millionth time. Oh deep joy. It's times like these I think I should get a REAL social life :tickled:

Other than the trade forum, which I use for my bootleg related goings on, I've given up on that site. Funny thing is, other than a few flare ups, the trade forum ran pretty well - we had lots of off topic discussions, but they were just amongst the forum "regulars". We sort of moderated ourselves.

Hey, does a guy by the screen name of Aces High 2003 still post over there or was he a one timer?

Demonspell said:
If I have to read another thread here complaining about the moderation on the now deceased board here, especially coming from someone who avoided warnings at every turn, I'm going to vomit profusely.

if i have to read another post from somebody saying there's any reason anyone should respect anyone official there im gonna kick um in the balls-in the slight chance they have any.

the closing of the GC was some kinda weird mass suicide LOL, some folks just tried to get banned, others just happened to like the wrong people and got banned too.

I know one thing, the whole banning thing seems to be based on who's buddy you are . And yes, I get along with the mods, but it doesnt mean I have to aprove what happened there.

I wonder how many more tickets maiden sold just because of the GC, people meeting people, convincing others to show up at another show... closing the GC is like saying :screw you all, the tickets are sold, we're done :mad:

Reactions: Rainking
yesferro said:
the closing of the GC was some kinda weird mass suicide LOL, some folks just tried to get banned, others just happened to like the wrong people and got banned too.

I know one thing, the whole banning thing seems to be based on who's buddy you are . And yes, I get along with the mods, but it doesnt mean I have to aprove what happened there.

I wonder how many more tickets maiden sold just because of the GC, people meeting people, convincing others to show up at another show... closing the GC is like saying :screw you all, the tickets are sold, we're done :mad:

but it does nothing to say you disprove here and if you get along with them you have a better chance of getting them to listen to you, so yer basically supporting them for doing something you disprove of.

and it is a big fuck you to the fans and the website looks like cheap shit-makes me wonder if somethings happened and maybe they are done forever so they cant be bothered.

Status
Not open for further replies.