Bappy Hirthday Emi!

Thanks for the link Unhinged..

Yes well I dunno about the whole album,I only heard two songs..but yeah it totally blows me away,that vocalist sings with soooo much passion..just beautiful!!
So I will just order it here then..as soon as I found out how that works,to be honest..I never done that..

circus_brimstone said:
"E for Emi" coming to a theater near you. :cool:

Jason..what do you mean?

Angeleyes Part II said:
Thanks for the link Unhinged..

Yes well I dunno about the whole album,I only heard two songs..but yeah it totally blows me away,that vocalist sings with soooo much passion..just beautiful!!
So I will just order it here then..as soon as I found out how that works,to be honest..I never done that..

the singer is Alan Averill aka Nemtheanga from Primordial

its cool because it's a completely diferent vibe to Primordial and it forces him to do things diferently and I think its some of his best performances.

if you get a chance check out the gathering wilderness by primordial
especially 'the coffin ships', truely :kickass: emotional stuff

I got only one song of Primordial "Gods To The Godless" now I like that song very much,but were "Dark Static.." hits the emotions right after the first note,I mean it's just the combination of that beautiful music and Alan's increddible strong voice!!...
He just sings with so much emotions and passion you can just feel the anger,pain and despair when he sings,the lyrics..just everything!!
And I just need to feel that when I listen to any song for that matter,if it doesn't hit me,it probbably won't do me anything even after several plays..Don't you have that?
"Dark Static.." easily makes me cry,specially from the 7th minute till the end just amazing!... "Gods To The.." doesn't do that for me.
I have to admit I dunno much about Primordial in the first place..
But I agree it is totally different,and I might have listened to the wrong song for that matter,I also know ya can't even compare these two bands...
While I've been searching for that particular song you've mentioned to hear of Primordial,there's not even a sample or whatever available on their Official website..and I would really like to find out what that song might do to me...I will ask a friend,he might be able to help me out...:)

circus_brimstone said:
Emi's avatar is from "V for Vendetta," of which he is a fan, so I thought I'd personalize it for him. ;)

Ah..so that's what his Avatar is about,actually I thought that avi was a selfportrait of Emi..:p
Unfortunately I've never seen that movie..Is it worth to watch it? :)

Angeleyes Part II said:
Ah..so that's what his Avatar is about,actually I thought that avi was a selfportrait of Emi..:p
Unfortunately I've never seen that movie..Is it worth to watch it? :)

it's not a movie, it's a graphic novel, they did a movie inspired by VfoV, but it's not really good.

Angeleyes Part II said:
what is it about?...like Batman or Spiderman or something?..:)
Are these novels still available or is it a collecters item (sp)?

no, it's not like Batman or Superman :) it's more about Politcs, Anarchy, Human Feelings and Tyranny :)

unhinged said:
the book is widely available
its a masterpiece
try amazon

Oops sorry, missed your advice,thanks a lot!
Btw,you were right "Coffin Ships" is a great song,very powerful and indeed very emotional,thanks for your recommendation..:)

I didn't know V was a character,found a pict. he looks quite ehh..mysterious..
vvendettastorykw8.jpg

So I went to the bookstore this morning just before I took off for work,I had to order VforV,it seems interesting enough to read,but coming back here,I realize I gave up a completly wrong name of that writer,I said Alan Cook or Crook but actually it is Moore...I guess I won't receive the book for another few days :lol:

Well emi..despite your telling the movie wasn't all that good,me and a girlfriend watched it this afternoon,expecting nothing more then action and I dunno what exactly to expect to be honest...,but after half an hour we cried our eyes out and we couldn't keep it dry until the end....what a sad story :cry:.. even tho the msg given thru the movie is very clear.....but why..why V had to die? :(

Eeeemmmiiii....sorry for the extreme long delay :( but it's done,sended it half an hour ago,should arrive by the end of this week..
Let me know ok?..:)

Other then that,how's everyone doing in here? :wave: