paddy band for this week is................................................ ..........

metal paddy

call me paddy the mod
Sep 26, 2005
london
www.myspace.com
WELL IT IS TIME FOR MY BAND OF THE WEEK AND IT IS THE MIGHTY iron maiden man ilove this band it is were it all start many years ago they still sound good my fav cd is7TH SON :kickass: :kickass: :Smokin: :kickass: :Smokin: :kickass: :Smokin: :kickass: :Smokin: :kickass: :Smokin: ALL YOU KIDS OUT THERE THEY ARE WHAT IT IS ALL A FUCKING BOUT AND THAT IS THAT GOODNIGHT

metal paddy said:
WELL IT IS TIME FOR MY BAND OF THE WEEK AND IT IS THE MIGHTY iron maiden man ilove this band it is were it all start many years ago they still sound good my fav cd is7TH SON :kickass: :kickass: :Smokin: :kickass: :Smokin: :kickass: :Smokin: :kickass: :Smokin: :kickass: :Smokin: ALL YOU KIDS OUT THERE THEY ARE WHAT IT IS ALL A FUCKING BOUT AND THAT IS THAT GOODNIGHT
paddy you are always righ t no matter what :kickass::kickass::kickass::Smokin:

I don't understand why Iron Maiden even need support. They obviously don't but they have it anyway.

fuck yeah so do i last time i saw em was early years tour so judas be my guide and blood brothers and sign of the cross and paschendale this time around would be nice before the next round of the early stuff :headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::hotjump::hotjump::hotjump::hotjump::cool::cool:

fotmbm said:
fuck yeah so do i last time i saw em was early years tour so judas be my guide and blood brothers and sign of the cross and paschendale this time around would be nice before the next round of the early stuff :headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::hotjump::hotjump::hotjump::hotjump::cool::cool:
you know the score bruv :kickass: :Smokin: :kickass: :

Mitton said:
I have tickets for the show in the winter at Newcastle Metro arena shame Trivium are the support.
Nice one Mitton, got my tickets for the same show. Of all the people I know going, nobody is interested in Trivium.

I planned to go to Earls Court. I didn't act upon my intentions to register my details for that stupid fan club system, so the standing sold out.

I'm going to Manchester now probably, as I got a standing ticket there from a friend.

Maiden still rule all :headbang: