its monday and its 900pm so it for PADDYS BAND OF THE WEEK

still waiting on SAXON man!! hopefully in the next few weeks they'll come up, unless you plan out your bands of the week in advance, in which case i'd be happy to wait

Mormagil said:
still waiting on SAXON man!! hopefully in the next few weeks they'll come up, unless you plan out your bands of the week in advance, in which case i'd be happy to wait
i plan years in advance paddy has :kickass: to do a lot of reserch and study hard think about what to post:kickass: :kickass: :kickass:

I'm now taking requests to be ordained in the official church of Paddy, patron saint of Metal, Bikes, Beer and TALKING IN CAPITALS; (incorporates the church of the Emoticon)

Carcassian said:
I'm now taking requests to be ordained in the official church of Paddy, patron saint of Metal, Bikes, Beer and TALKING IN CAPITALS; (incorporates the church of the Emoticon)
CAN PADDY JOIN THIS CHURCH AND CALL IT SEVEN SONS OF THE SEVEN SONS AND BEER GARDENS :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass:

metal paddy said:
THIS WEEK IS ONE OF FAVS THE BAND SUFFOCATION AND MY BEST ALBUM IS EFFIGY OF THE FORGOTTEN:kickass: :kickass: :kickass: OH AND THANKS FOR THE 100S OF EMAILS AND TO ALL THE GIRLS DO NOT WORRY PADDY IS GOING NO WHERE HE CAN TAKE HIS DRINK IT IS NOT GOING TO KILL HIM ILOVE YOU ALL TA TA:kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass:

Nice choice Paddy! :headbang:

metal paddy said:
THIS WEEK IS ONE OF FAVS THE BAND SUFFOCATION AND MY BEST ALBUM IS EFFIGY OF THE FORGOTTEN:kickass: :kickass: :kickass: OH AND THANKS FOR THE 100S OF EMAILS AND TO ALL THE GIRLS DO NOT WORRY PADDY IS GOING NO WHERE HE CAN TAKE HIS DRINK IT IS NOT GOING TO KILL HIM ILOVE YOU ALL TA TA:kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass:

don't ever leave patdy :kcikass::kickass::kickass::kickass::kickass::kickass: