metal paddys band of the week is darkthrone

metal paddy

call me paddy the mod
Sep 26, 2005
london
www.myspace.com
right a big hello from the new king of metal(unofficial) well thats what the girls and guys in the west chelsea venom fan club think ! darkthrone paddy luvs them at the moment paddy is listening to soulside journey what do you guys think? oh by the way to all the poofters who send paddy pms stop paddy only likes the ladys and i can get 1000s to testify that paddy is one for the girls bye bye for now :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass:

you rock paddy i couldnt agree more darkthrone fucking rule what do you think of the new album? fuckin beer swillin head bangin black fuckin metal just the way we like it if not as cold and dark as some of the older albums well it still rules up the darkthrones! :hotjump::hotjump::hotjump::kickass::kickass:

Darkthrone is so fuckin cold and dirty - I love it, though there are better bm bands for me... The Cult is Alive is killing anyway!

metal paddy said:
oh by the way to all the poofters who send paddy pms stop paddy only likes the ladys and i can get 1000s to testify that paddy is one for the girls bye bye for now :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass:

It's Erik, isn't it?

Soulside Journey is my favorite. I do enjoy some of their black metal albums, 'a blaze in the northern' sky is nice. I spin souside journey a lot. The guitar sound ,drumming, and riffs never get old.

I consider it out there and unique for early death metal.

oh man, I've been waiting for this all week!

metal paddy said:
right a big hello from the new king of metal(unofficial) well thats what the girls and guys in the west chelsea venom fan club think ! darkthrone paddy luvs them at the moment paddy is listening to soulside journey what do you guys think? oh by the way to all the poofters who send paddy pms stop paddy only likes the ladys and i can get 1000s to testify that paddy is one for the girls bye bye for now :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass:

He selects another band straight from the top draw! good choice Paddy, good choice. :headbang: