its monday and its 900pm so it for PADDYS BAND OF THE WEEK

metal paddy

call me paddy the mod
Sep 26, 2005
london
www.myspace.com
THIS WEEK IS ONE OF FAVS THE BAND SUFFOCATION AND MY BEST ALBUM IS EFFIGY OF THE FORGOTTEN:kickass: :kickass: :kickass: OH AND THANKS FOR THE 100S OF EMAILS AND TO ALL THE GIRLS DO NOT WORRY PADDY IS GOING NO WHERE HE CAN TAKE HIS DRINK IT IS NOT GOING TO KILL HIM ILOVE YOU ALL TA TA:kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass:

You know.. I'm going to admit something here. Maybe it's just the fumes from the turpentine I've been breathing all day, but I've really come to appreciate paddy. ..

At first I thought he was just annoying and stupid, but now I don't think this board would ever be the same without him. =\

Susperia said:
You know.. I'm going to admit something here. Maybe it's just the fumes from the turpentine I've been breathing all day, but I've really come to appreciate paddy. ..

At first I thought he was just annoying and stupid, but now I don't think this board would ever be the same without him. =\
NO FROM THE MOMENT I TURNED UP YOU FELL MADLY IN LOVE WITH PADDY I KNOW IT HAPPENS ALL THE TIME ITS NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT JUST HAVE NICE DREAMS ABOUT PADDY:kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: