paddys band of the week is iced earth

One of my favorite bands but I think they should call it quits. The last two albums were bland (and I can't stand Ripper in the band) and there is only one guy still in the band since even the Horror Show line-up. The planned future "Something Wicked" concept album should not even be attempted without Barlow, IMO.

NOTS and Burnt Offerings are two of my favorite all-time albums.

Hey guys, what do they play like? Never heard them and I feel ashamed... :Smug:

Burnt Offerings is probably on my top 10 favorite albums of all time. Night of the Stormrider is fucking awesome as well.

Teh Grimarse said:
paddy, i order you to go to a kate bush concert wearing all your best metal gear and then proceed to headbang furiously for the duration of the show, even between songs.

do it!
PADDY WORSHIPS KATE BUSH SHE IS A THE QUEEN OF DEATH METAL IN SERBIA DUDE :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :kickass: :kickass: :worship:

i love paddy. paddy rules. i remember the board without paddy... tis' definately better now.
badger.gif
badger.gif
badger.gif

I'm on the screaming piss on Friday, padster, anticipated hours of binge drinking: 1600-0300.

Bring on drunken rambling and kebabs!

I didn't actually say she was one of my favorites. I said I've been listening to her a lot.

But yeah she's good. And Iced Earth is okay.

Susperia said:
I didn't actually say she was one of my favorites. I said I've been listening to her a lot.

But yeah she's good. And Iced Earth is okay.

Early Kate Bush is good, later stuff...meh

Wutheriiiiing, wutheriiiing, wutherinnnnnnnnnng Heights !

I have been rotating night of the stormrider heavily lately along with days of purgatory and something wicked this way comes. Once I get paid i'm getting horrowshow.

The riffs,solos and guitar harmonies on NOTSR are especially ace. Shawver and Jon are great musicians and it's to bad shawyer left.

I like how iced earth does not forget about traditionalism in music nor cares about trends or what is cool in music ever. Jon especially is a great acoustic player regardless that he can be a douchebag.

The band should have broken up after matt left I might add. God damn it terrorists you wrecked a few more good albums!