Barre in rehab..

Doug Kramer

New Metal Member
Jul 9, 2005
well i hope this post will not be deleted, because it is true and the band knows it.. but if it is, fuck it.. just thought the fans should know why the delay..

i happen to live around the area where daylight dies is from.. and i have a friends who know their guitar player, barre gambling. he's a gloomy guy as it is and began isolating himself more and more about a year ago. it turns out he began using herion at some point several months ago. i'm not fucking joking (most of his friends didn't even know, they just knew he didn't hang out much anymore).. well the band forced him into rehab at some point (i think a few months ago). while he was in rehab the band had begun recording the new album and he would make visits to do his part... he just recently got out and i believe he and the rest of the band is continuing to record the new album..

now you can totally disbelieve this or ignore it, that's fine. i've no reason to make this shit up.. and if the band wants to delete this post that's fine too. just thought fans of the band should know...

DOUG

If thats the truth its a damn shame. He brought it on himself but at least he isnt fucking the band over. Thanks for the update...I guess.

If that is true then its a shame, but at least its over now. I guess i completely understand the reason for withholding this information (again, if it is infact true) and my heart goes out to all involved.

Hey Doug, do you think you work for the National fucking Enquirer? If this sad "report" of yours is true then it is very personal thing and I think it was rather uncouth of you to advertise it.

Usually I just lurk around the forums and don't say much but this just begs for a response. Two of the band members just politely ripped that Doug guy a new one. . .Nice. . .Honestly, I mean to have fans of the band jump on you is one thing but to have the band itself "Politely rip you a new one" is a whole other level. I think Doug got some retard points for that one. See-ya. . .

man this doug guy is a dipshit. its probably some 14 year old attention whore who wants to stir up drama. i know barre personally as well and her may drink his fair share, but shit who doesnt. i know for a fact hes not a heroine junkie though. i am quite sure that the delay in the album is due to the fact that dd wants to be all they can be and as such want to make everything sound perfect. besides who cares about the delay we all know that when it does come out the shit will be awesome

I can go along with that other dude.. noone knows I exist in these forums...
but thats fucking stupid.. for lack of more intelligent sounding words..
regardless of if he was/is in rehab .. so ...

By the way, what is "Herion",a new technological drug probably.
It reminds me of rumours I heard. A friend of mine was said to kill cats and chickens (!) to drink their blood (re-!). Unfortunately, there was no rehab for this. He killed himself, choking because of a cockerel beak. RIP dear cats & chicks drinker.

Maybe this Doug character was fooled by his 'friends' and actually thought he was doing a positive thing. Or maybe I'm too kind and caring....

Good to hear it's not true anyway. Now get the fucking album out hahaha.