TL Drum Rehab, Drumagog or Soundreplacer

+1 to that. I do that as well. Printing and manually aligning is the way to go.
Beat detective fuckin owns and is like a gift from the Almighty (if there is one).

another bump for this thread....
somehow I could never get used to drum rehab...
I recently decided to give it another try and I gotta say it's got some features that I love (hate that you can't trigger stereo samples though)...
what annoys the fuck out of me is this weird offset when I manually add a triggerpoint....
usually it should work if you just place the cursor on the transient in PT (tab to trans) and hit "add" in TL DR...but for some reason then the trigger point is offset by like 80ms and I have to slide it back onto the transient manually...effing annoying.
can anyone help?

I recently decided to give it another try and I gotta say it's got some features that I love (hate that you can't trigger stereo samples though)...
what annoys the fuck out of me is this weird offset when I manually add a triggerpoint....
usually it should work if you just place the cursor on the transient in PT (tab to trans) and hit "add" in TL DR...but for some reason then the trigger point is offset by like 80ms and I have to slide it back onto the transient manually...effing annoying.
can anyone help?

bump

can anyone help?

bump.

EDDY, ANDY!!??

Sorry Lasse
Didn't see your posts.

When I use Drum Rehab, 95-99% of the triggering is done automatically, then looking at the waveform inside Drum Rehab in small passages I try to add triggering with a different detection mode to get the 1-5% that wasn't detected, and that works 99,99%.
When that doesn't work I add a trigger point manually clicking on it.
I don't use tab to transient to add triggering point in Drum rehab.

I have some offset problems with Drum rehab and I learned some guidelines to avoid it.

Some:
Use a higher buffer 2048Mb
Never change Click speed
Never disable and enable again Drum Rehab.

There are some mentions in the Read me file on that:
http://www.google.pt/url?sa=t&sourc...l9y6Dw&usg=AFQjCNFb2biZEx29YMrGtauoR3KYKqWn3g

Let me know if this helps.