Bartender Pics Take 2...

TwizstedJesus

Mar 1, 2004
OK,What gives? Are we really gonna let the bartender thread falll way down the list without at least adding a few pics? I did not attend this time around and I started getting a funny feeling in my shorts about 7PM Friday night....then I remembered....ahhhh...the bartender! It was beer time and I went to the fridge ,wishing I could tip her just one more time lol
I hated missing out this year,and really hated hearing that she was there again! God,I love her!

Here's one, courtesy of Angela...enjoy! ;)

Lish_Maria.jpg

TwizstedJesus said:
OK,What gives? Are we really gonna let the bartender thread falll way down the list without at least adding a few pics? I did not attend this time around and I started getting a funny feeling in my shorts about 7PM Friday night....then I remembered....ahhhh...the bartender! It was beer time and I went to the fridge ,wishing I could tip her just one more time lol
I hated missing out this year,and really hated hearing that she was there again! God,I love her!

All right, all right! Here's my one Maria pic for the festival. She said this was going to be her one "sweet" pose for the festival.... ;-)
http://www.craigcaldwell.com/ProgPower6/index-Images/92.jpg
92.jpg

Actually, I have another pic of her from PP6, but I'm in it, too, so I'm sure you don't want that one. :)

Craig

sccaldwell said:
All right, all right! Here's my one Maria pic for the festival. She said this was going to be her one "sweet" pose for the festival.... ;-)

92.jpg

Actually, I have another pic of her from PP6, but I'm in it, too, so I'm sure you don't want that one. :)

Craig

Why not, I'll just cut you out:headbang:

If this chick is actually Claus' mom, and I'm the only one who hasn't done her yet, then I'm gonna be pissed.

Joe