Bass VSTI that can handle drop B

MarwanBaki

New Metal Member
May 24, 2010
Hello good people. Hope all is well on your hand.
I came across this website a few days ago and my god i can't stop reading every single topic. Interesting stuff and a good find. Not sure why the "production tips" forums is so hidden though. Anyhoo

I honestly DID search , a couple of times.

Are there any FREE VSTIs that can handle a bass tuned to drop B.

Nothing seems to be working, i even tried tuning up to drop D so i can pitch shift later and still no go.

Any ideas ? Free vstis =p

I think that Native Instruments Scarbee Pree-Bass can go down to B, and I'm pretty sure Trilian would be able to, but I haven't been able to use it yet.

Hello good people. Hope all is well on your hand.
I came across this website a few days ago and my god i can't stop reading every single topic. Interesting stuff and a good find. Not sure why the "production tips" forums is so hidden though. Anyhoo

I honestly DID search , a couple of times.

Are there any FREE VSTIs that can handle a bass tuned to drop B.

Nothing seems to be working, i even tried tuning up to drop D so i can pitch shift later and still no go.

Any ideas ? Free vstis =p

I use EVM Bassline in drop Bb and it works fine.

http://www.kvraudio.com/get/1094.html

Thanks alot , Yes EVM bassline is doing the job other than the fact that it sounds like a robot. Anyone care to enlighten me to how to make it sound more metalz? PResets or something.

Thanks alot , Yes EVM bassline is doing the job other than the fact that it sounds like a robot. Anyone care to enlighten me to how to make it sound more metalz? PResets or something.

Run it through an amp sim and a put compressor and an equalizer on it. Presets arent going to do shit for you. You must learn how to mix to mix.

Alrighty will do =). Thanks guys, expect alot of me in the next coming days. ( I warned you).