bath...

jcambece

Dec 4, 2005
This is another one of my weird questions, but who still takes baths every once and a while?

I have a tub, and some times it’s relaxing, but I am too big for the tub. That got me thinking “are there bigger tubs"? Then I thought do older people (like between 18 and 35) who still take baths? I don’t know why it matters to me I just like to know that I am not the only one...lol

Cambece

hehe bath is really cool thing... but usually you dont have time for it... and about the size - its always like chest or knees are above the water haha

Thats right, bath tubs are strangely small as once your older.
I hate baths, they are sickening.
Mainly because one of my parents will take one then ask me if i want one :ill:
You would come out dirtier then you went in ahhhhhhh this is the worst thing ever:puke:

Leiland said:
Thats right, bath tubs are strangely small as once your older.
I hate baths, they are sickening.
Mainly because one of my parents will take one then ask me if i want one :ill:
You would come out dirtier then you went in ahhhhhhh this is the worst thing ever:puke:
using the SAME bath water?

I can understand if its the 1500's, but eww...

Babykabob said:
using the SAME bath water?

I can understand if its the 1500's, but eww...

:lol: Fucking farms and drought and a dad that thinks "wtf is wrong with that?"

But like i said, i don't take up my dads overwhelmingly kind proposition :lol:

i bathe sometimes if a get a horrible cold and sick and stuff.normally i shower.i have a fairly large bath tub.My girl almost always takes baths though.I think it's a girl thing.

I never take baths... HOWEVER when I had surgery this Christmas I had to because I couldn't stand. =/ Though I couldn't even take a bath or anything for two weeks after the event... I sponge bathed. Now that is unsatisfying..

haha i dotn take baths in a Long damn time i know a man that does all the time thoue.. i think that they can Be a good thing along wth some candle light but personally i prefer nice hot showers

I just took the bath a while ago - and I feel great. I recommend. :)

Susperia said:
I never take baths... HOWEVER when I had surgery this Christmas I had to because I couldn't stand. =/ Though I couldn't even take a bath or anything for two weeks after the event... I sponge bathed. Now that is unsatisfying..
Did you change your butt?