70 lbs

jcambece

Dec 4, 2005
So here’s the deal, I’m going to Italy for two weeks…YIPPY! For some reason my father is packing twelve suitcases, six with clothes and six with crap…well not crap, but gifts. One of the gifts is seventy pounds of frozen fish, who brings frozen fish over seas? Not to mention the weight limit imposed due to gas prices; how will be getting all this stuff over there? I don’t want to be carrying fish in my luggage, if I get there and the first thing is say is “what is that smell I don’t want it to be from my bags”. Besides all that, almost all the suitcases are full and there are still 4 people who need to pack for the trip and I still need to bring more pants. WTF, why is he bringing so much unnecessary stuff? Well if anyone has ideas on how I can get all this to travel well give me a holler, I’m going to need all the advice I can get.

Cambece

I think you can pay the airline extra for each pound of luggage you go over in weight, but mailing it would be easier for you as far as carrying it and finding it will be.... random though.