bath...

Holly.R.Wells said:
baths are fun and nice.. but i can only take a bath if i shower right after it..i feel like there is dirt residue resting on my flesh.

word...cuz you're stewing in your own filth...haha, I like taking em when I know i'm nice n clean

usually only if im either very ill(cant stand)
or if its the 1st day back from a big festival, :p, then its the whole scalding hot water and bath salts deal to relax my muscles then a shower because baths are a bit grose imo(esp after festivals....usually find straw when you pull the plug ffs, XD)

-e
xx

suns_recline said:
usually only if im either very ill(cant stand)
or if its the 1st day back from a big festival, :p, then its the whole scalding hot water and bath salts deal to relax my muscles then a shower because baths are a bit grose imo(esp after festivals....usually find straw when you pull the plug ffs, XD)

-e
xx

I love that signature.:p

Well if I can I like to take Japanese style baths to bad I don't have an ofuro. Ah...basically you shower and then soak in lava hot water for as long as you can stand or like...ah...so relaxing.:D

Babykabob said:
i'm too oversized...at least for my tub
get a bigger one
most of the bathtubs i've seen (recently) are square (each side being about a foot or sometimes 2 feet longer than long side of the rectangle ones you guys are describing) the square ones are really popular with newlyweds that have "family money" but i don't know exactly how much they cost

haha ya baths with My bf are the only good type of baths i love them than and its best to have almost all pitch dark espet for a small candle that Puts of only a littel light... :D *daydreaming about it now *