Amsterdam!!!

Anssi

The Journalist
Apr 17, 2001
Finland
Visit site
I don´t know how the hell my class came to an agreement that we´re all gonna head to Amsterdam on our class trip next spring, but that´s the decission we made, however, despite some people (mostly women) we´re pretty much against the idea! (they would´ve wanted to go to Prague! It would´ve clearly been the cheaper, more intelligent and sophisticated choise, but who wants to be sophisticated anyways?)
Now the plan on how to make this trip is pretty mindless (fun) too, since we´re gonna take a bus, drive to Helsinki, take a ferry to Rostock, Germany and from there we´re gonna continue on to Amsterdam in the bus. We don´t need no goddamn hotels, since we´re gonna sleep in the goddamn bus!

Does this sound crazy to you?

It sounds pretty crazy to me and I can´t wait to get on the road!! :D

Btw, what is there to see in Amsterdam for journalists? Other things than prostitutes, gay bars and drugs? ;)

Amsterdam is godverdomme a great city!!!! Much to enjoy, although I suspect most journalists wouldn't make it farther than the nearest beer can!! :loco:

Why? Because they got a better footie team? :lol:

I´m really anxious on getting there. Amsterdam seems like the most interesting city in Europe to me. Okay, Paris and London would be great too, but there´s something special about ´dam... :)

I want to go to Maastricht! u-uuh! :D

Anyway Amsterdam sounds like a very intesrting sity! Dutchies are handsome guys(well some of them) and i've heard that Dutch women are so goodlooking!

I've tried to date a model from Rotterdam once who was bi! :heh: :lol: :p

Have fun baby! :)

Originally posted by Eclipse
:mad: :mad: perverted country :mad:

how can amsterdam be the most interesting city in Europe? The only reason Holland has got any attraction or 'brand awareness' is because of their drug policy. Come on, there is nothing interesting to see in amsterdam except a coffee shop. Let'sz face it.
Well about the perverted thing, I´d say Belgium is propably the most perverted country in Europe! :eek: :rolleyes:

Amsterdam is a pretty cool city! Many dutch guys are goodlooking (I know at least one ;) )...hehheh....but if you're looking for goodlooking women, come to Norway or Sweden...

the difference between belgium and other countries is that, when something happens here, it gets PUBLIC. Other countries cover everything up, we make it public. Every country has scandals, but sometimes it seems, it only happens in belgium. There could not be a better country to live in. Good climate. No poverty. The center of Europe. Intelligent people. The sea and the hills. We got everything.

did you say that to tease me, or do you mean it?
because i've experienced before that belgium has an image problem abroad

Honestly sweety Belgium has a serious image problem abroad...For what I've heard..
It's a "nice" country but people "suck". A friend of my mum who had lived over there for 5 years told her that Belgians are not to be trusted...She was rather negative to them...
Anyway I cant know as I had met only 3 Belgians. One at school and with 2 I used to talk a lot online.
But generaly Greeks dont like that much North Europeans because they dont like us as well... Hmm actually most people here dont really know much about belgium...
And the countries that have "image" problem or they aim against are UK, Holland and then Sweden(besides the chicks of course) a little bit Denmark and maybe Germany sometimes... Those countries have quite a serious "image" problem here!

A fact in somecases is not a teasing.

the difference between belgium and other countries is that, when something happens here, it gets PUBLIC. Other countries cover everything up, we make it public. Every country has scandals, but sometimes it seems, it only happens in belgium. There could not be a better country to live in. Good climate. No poverty. The center of Europe. Intelligent people. The sea and the hills. We got everything.
Are you saying that you don´t have a pedophile problem any more than other countries do? I find that hard to belive...

Belgium has kind of a dull image to me. Ofcourse, I´ve never been there, but when I think of it I can only think of wealthy old gentlemen with a little black moustache (child molester or not? ;)) Clean and tidy parks, everything very much on the dot.
But the image is dull, to be honest. Maybe it´s the fact that Brussels is the EU capital and that brings bad vibrations to me, or something else, but certainly Holland beats you in the image competition.
They got Heineken and wooden shoes, you got the EU and chockolate... ;)

Originally posted by Anssi

Are you saying that you don´t have a pedophile problem any more than other countries do? I find that hard to belive...

what the hell?! On what basis do you claim this? Do you actually realise what you are saying? This is the most stupid, racist, xenophobic bullshit I ever heard. And extremely provocative. :( :( I really really hope this was a joke, or otherwise I just lost any single bit of respect I ever had for you.

WHOA! Hold your horses mate... I´m not totally aware of the whole Belgium pedophile scandal, but for what I understand, you´ve even had people like police officers arrested because they have been members of the pedophile chain. That sounds like a problem to me. :err:

And I don´t think I said anything racist. I think you´re being a bit too defenseve in this one...

Could we talk about flowers next?:confused:

So did you lose all your respect on me already, or is there still a tiny bit left?
If I´m wrong, will you tell me how things REALLY are, since I´m not going to apologize, or take back my words on anything, unless I know that I have been wrong.

Btw. Tintin rocks, I forgot he´s from Belgium. :)