Batman-Arkham City

NSGUITAR

Oct 26, 2009
Anybody else playing this game?

Picked it up for 360 last night and I'm hooked. Skyrim went back in it's case for a bit :(

Picked it up a few days back, just got through the Sionis Steel Mill thingy. I gotta scoop out some more time I guess.

I remember how hooked I was to Arkham City, playing for 12hrs at a stretch whenever I could :lol:

Yeah, I play it. It's great but I'm a bit disappointed that the main story was too short. First I played the game about 40 percent and then suddently my savedata was gone. Then I kinda ran through the story to the point where I was before. And the sad part was that I was actually right at the end of the main story the first time so there was not much story t play. It was like 32% or so when the story was over.

Some of the side missions are fun but the game kinda feels empty now that I'm just randomly jumping around, collecting trophys and fighting bad guys.

Just started playing last night. So far its pretty sweet but I only had time to play for like an hour so I havent gotten too deep into the game yet.

I started playing last night and put in several hours today. This game is amazing. I never played Asylum because I never got around to buying it, but I'm glad I have Arkham City now

I think I've probably played this game more than Skyrim, actually. For some reason i feel more compelled to "finish" batman than play Skyrim haha