Batman arrested for assault; Rachel Dawes not available for comment

IMO-all this Darknight hoopla-shit is Nirvana at its best. Take a good band at best, throw in a suicide / death and some controversy and boom, you have something that is blown way out of proportion and will get way more credit than it will ever deserve. I actually like Heath Ledger and he was great in one of my alltime faves The Patriot . He should have taken better care of himsself and his lifestyle...he had a child to look after for Christ sakes!

I hear all the reviews and box office numbers and still won't see it. I have never been into glorified cartoon / comic book movies. The only one that was real good was Sin City!

Except Nirvana kicks ass without death added.

Gyllenhaal acted like an old somewhat drunk housewife. Holmes didn't do a great job, but I really didn't see what all the fuss over her performance in BB was about.

But I know absolutely nothing about movies/acting, so w/e

-@ DAZIE
Daytona, Sin City and Ohio...wich doesn't belong and why...?:)

Yes, Frank Miller is back for SC2. Pretty much the same cast with Antonio Banderas and Rachel Weiss rumored to join? Set for a 2010 release date...yikes, things could change.

Who cares about some batman fucker getting arrested?? I'm surprised anyone recognizes anyone besides Heat Ledger in that movie because he is an hero!!

IMO-all this Darknight hoopla-shit is Nirvana at its best. Take a good band at best, throw in a suicide / death and some controversy and boom, you have something that is blown way out of proportion and will get way more credit than it will ever deserve. I actually like Heath Ledger and he was great in one of my alltime faves The Patriot . He should have taken better care of himsself and his lifestyle...he had a child to look after for Christ sakes!

I agree with you completely on this.

Since you didn't know who Christian Bale is, I'm not taking your opinion on the matter... though as V5 said, your approval of Devourment forgives you.

I know who he is now... But hey, my opinion is shit if you want it to be...

And thank you.