Battle of the Bands: Anthrax vs. At the Gates

To any of the mods: If you read this, can you designate this thread as "Important" for the next 48 hours while the poll is running?

I've seen the mods in some of the other forums do it to get people voting for their bands, so we should give Anthrax the same edge here.

Originally posted by Thraxfan69
To any of the mods: If you read this, can you designate this thread as "Important" for the next 48 hours while the poll is running?

I've seen the mods in some of the other forums do it to get people voting for their bands, so we should give Anthrax the same edge here.
:lol: :lol:

It's amazing how many people take these silly polls seriously. The poll I posted yesterday between Dark Tranquillity and Emperor already has over 110 votes.

Maybe we should make fake promises in order to get votes like: "Vote for Anthrax and get an autographed photo!"

Only by "autographed" we meant "no" and by "photo" we meant "thing".

Originally posted by Thraxfan69

I'll do it if I can figure it out.

Two years ago I made use of the old Random Acts of Senseless Writing email list from the Madhouse site to get people to vote to NOT kick Scott off the island on Sludgevivor, and he won by a large margin. I want to go look up the results. I suggested certain people get kicked off and I think it came down to like Scott v. Donna D'Erico and amazingly Scott beat a hot chick in the final round.
I don't think this poll quite warrants such treatment, but keeping it at the top should help.