Ole Ole Ole Ole Brucey..... Brucey.... Vs Alice Cooper

• Bruce

Votes: 12 57.1%
  • Alice

Votes: 9 42.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ALICE!!!

If it was a contest about the PEOPLE, I might vote Bruce coz he is a much better singer and almost as good a performer. Althuogh maybe not coz Alice is god. But Alice Cooper versus Bruce's solo material.... Bruce's solo material can Go To Hell, or at least to the Trash in comparison to Alice's Killer stuff. I Love It To Death. ;) Hahaha.

Raise Your Fist & Yell for Alice Cooper! :headbang:

Umm...........
Don't cry so many TEARS OF THE DRAGON Trooper...... it is only a lil game. I oughta go up to THE TOWER and look upon the KLLING FLOOR to see that FREAK Alice Cooper being taken down the ROAD TO HELL by a MAN OF SORROWS......... Ah fuck that, I might just go and read THE BOOK OF THEL instead :)

Alice has done far more for metal, rock and live performances in general than Bruce ever will outside of Maiden.

Hahahahahahahaha that's the funniest answer I've ever seen :)

I agree with what Sydo said :) As Alice says on some video I have him on... he opened up the door which allowed other bands to let their creativity and imagination run wild with live shows.

Originally posted by Spruce Goose
Umm...........
Don't cry so many TEARS OF THE DRAGON Trooper...... it is only a lil game. I oughta go up to THE TOWER and look upon the KLLING FLOOR to see that FREAK Alice Cooper being taken down the ROAD TO HELL by a MAN OF SORROWS......... Ah fuck that, I might just go and read THE BOOK OF THEL instead :)
:lol: :lol: :lol: I voted for Bruce!!!! Amazing stuff he's done, although Alice is great too!

Maiden is my favorite band but I voted for Alice 'cos without singers like Alice there wouldn't have been any Buce Dickinsons or King Diamonds.Its all about respect and recognition!!!!!!