Metallica Vs Helloweev

• Metallica

Votes: 16 72.7%
  • Helloween

Votes: 6 27.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Metallica.

Helloween would probably be my choice if I'd heard more though because they seem to have been more consistent over the years (with the exceptions of Chameleon and Pink Bubbles). Metallica have sucked for 10 years.

I went Helloween. I am probably a bigger fan of Metallica's, but I love the long epic Helloween songs like Mission Motherland, Halloween, Kepper of the Seven Keys, The Dark Ride, as well as some of their shorter ones like Eagle Fly Free, if I could Fly, I want Out.... etc.

The only downside:
Mr Torture! :lol:

I'm going with Metallica because, unlike what Troops just said, they've been more consistent than Helloween have been :)

Still, Helloween had the absolutely awesome "I Want Out", but Metallica had their fair share of great songs too. Metallica gets my vote, though.

Oh, and with Helloween, I think Kiske is a better singer than Andi, but the Andi-era material is much, much better than Kiske-era material. But I didn't like The Dark Ride all that much... but Time of the Oath! What an awesome album!!

Helloween... in spite of the genius of Metallica's earlier albums...

They've been consistently pretty good throughout their career (with the exception of Chameleon! Ugh!) with a few brilliant moments (Keeper I & II, Live In The UK, Better Than Raw, etc.)

I cant believe anyone voted for Helloween, they are great, but for fucks sake, its METALLICA!

My vote goes for Helloween.
I'm just getting into them now, and they rock! :headbang: