• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Spruce Goose

Then Goose me up woman!
Apr 17, 2001
Sydney
scholar.uws.edu.au~13326874
Yo.

I am going to do a Round Robin thingey here to see just who is the most popular band at this board.

I have selected 20 bands that I think are pretty popular amongst you lot, and some pretty obscure ones as well, which I am sure that you's all have an element of respect for. I have put them into a hat, and will draw 2 out and make a poll for them.

The loser gets eliminated.
The winner will go into another hat once the first round has been completed, and they will go up against another band that was succesful in the first round. This process will continue untill there is only 1 !

Voting will stay open for 3 days for every poll, but there will be a new poll every day. Who's in. Here is the first round (randomly selected from a hat.)

So do I, but I have 2 Pantera albums, but no Megadeth, which therefore means I like Pantera better, I s'pose. I have more respect for Megadeth as musicians and for their attitude and as people in general, but I've spent money on Pantera.

Meh

Ga

Deth.

I have two Pantera albums, though, and they're OK... not really my cuppa tea thought. Based on those I don't see what the big deal about em is.

I was a big fan of Pantera (still listen to them), but after Vulgar they went down hill (as far as my ears hear them). Megadeth shit on them!