Votes: 15 68.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Spruce Goose

Then Goose me up woman!
Apr 17, 2001
Sydney
scholar.uws.edu.au~13326874
This is the last round before we move on. To all those who wanted a band in here and they wernt........... Stiff Shit... HAHA
Nah just kiddin, I had to have specifically 34 bands for this to work.

I choose Dungeon, cause I havnt heard any Testament. I only put Testament in there because someone wanted me to include em.
I have only heard 3 Dungeon songs (I am Death, Fight, Paradise), and they all kick a shitload of ass (You can use that as an official quote if you want LT :))
I must pick up the album next time I am at Utopia!

Testament! Sydo, get in here, we are getting our asses kicked so far! ;)

Dungeon are bloody unreal too though :) But for f**ks sake, its TESTAMENT! :D

I hate Testament to the point it scares me! So of course I vote Dungeon. Funny all and all considering I hate really heavy stuff and tonight I am of to High Voltage...mainly for the eye candy that is showing up around 8pm.......ssshhhhh!

I haven't herad much Testament. The new stuff I've heard I didn't like, and the songs from Practice What You Preach and Souls Of Black, the music was great but I hate their singer.

Dungeon all the way baby!

ARGH!!!!!! WHat sort of bullshit it this?? How the hell do you expect me to vote on this?! :)

Its not fair. But after everything as spawny said I guess it IS testament after all but then dungeon oh the pain!

Thats it!!

*Bangs both hands on the table, causing all the drinks to splash all over me and sits here in a silent rage*

;)

Dungeon,
i don't actually know any of the Testament stuff(and yes i am aware that i really should know at least something given when Testament started playing!)