Amon Amarth - 30 kill
Kreator - 12
Dark Tranquillity - 34 save
Deathspell Omega - 4
Enslaved - 22

Amon Amarth - 32 SAVE
Kreator - 12
Dark Tranquillity - 34
Deathspell Omega - 2 Kill!! fuuucking KIIILLLLL!!!!!
Enslaved - 22

Amon Amarth - 34 SAVE
Kreator - 12
Dark Tranquillity - 34
Deathspell Omega - 0 KILL
Enslaved - 22

Deathspell Omega is out. New band: Vader

New stats:

Amon Amarth - 34
Kreator - 12
Dark Tranquillity - 34
Enslaved - 22
Vader - 20

Amon Amarth - 34 SAVE
Kreator - 12
Dark Tranquillity - 34
Enslaved - 22 KILL
Vader - 20

Amon Amarth - 34 Save
Kreator - 8 Kill
Dark Tranquillity - 34
Enslaved - 24
Vader - 20

>.< u trying to cheat eh? :lol: taking 2 points off DT lol

fixed:

Amon Amarth - 34
Kreator - 8
Dark Tranquillity - 36
Enslaved - 24
Vader - 20

Amon Amarth - 38 save
Kreator - 4 kill
Dark Tranquillity - 36
Enslaved - 24
Vader - 20

i am ashamed of the COB-OT forum, they killed bloodbath

Most of the faggots on that board are into Power and Prog metal. There is only a few people who like Death Metal on there.

Most of the faggots on that board are into Power and Prog metal. There is only a few people who like Death Metal on there.

There is nothing wrong with prog metal (Opeth, Dream Theater etc) but power metal on the other hand :puke: . I hate it that all these power metal band tag their music as prog metal, faggots.

Amon Amarth - 40 Save Hall of Fame!!!
Kreator - 2 Kill
Dark Tranquillity - 36
Enslaved - 24
Vader - 20

New band: Agalloch

There is nothing wrong with prog metal (Opeth, Dream Theater etc) but power metal on the other hand :puke: . I hate it that all these power metal band tag their music as prog metal, faggots.

Oh don't get me wrong, I like some prog and power metal. What I meant was that all they listen to is prog/power metal, and they don't give other types of metal a chance. They can do whatever the want though, I'm not here to judge.

Oh don't get me wrong, I like some prog and power metal. What I meant was that all they listen to is prog/power metal, and they don't give other types of metal a chance. They can do whatever the want though, I'm not here to judge.

I dont care for power metal at all but hey to each his own :) The internet was made for judging and being rude wasn't it? :p