New Band: Tool

Ulver - 18
Primordial - 14 KILL
Tool - 22 SAVE
Yyrkoon - 16
Equillibrium - 20

Ulver - 14 KILL
Primordial - 14
Tool - 24 Everybody likes Tool, Tool is cool but everyone listens to it :/ I know it's bad but I have a thing for SOME bands everyone listens to.
Yyrkoon - 16
Equillibrium - 22 SAVE

From all the bands you people are killing a good Death Metal band in Death Metal forum

That makes perfect sense...

Ulver - 20
Primordial - 12
Tool - 22 KILL
Yyrkoon - 14 SAVE
Equillibrium - 22

Ulver - 22
Primordial - 12 SAVE
Tool - 20
Yyrkoon - 14 Kill, The only band out of these that I don't like (or know)
Equillibrium - 22

And Scavneck, its retarded to worry about the popularity of a band when deciding if you like it or not, thats almost worse than just liking a band because theyre popular... I mean, Opeth is pretty popular but that doesn't change the fact that they are one of the best bands to come out the last couple decades. Tool is amazing (though slightly less recently).

Ulver - 22
Primordial - 12 SAVE
Tool - 20
Yyrkoon - 14 Kill, The only band out of these that I don't like (or know)
Equillibrium - 22

And Scavneck, its retarded to worry about the popularity of a band when deciding if you like it or not, thats almost worse than just liking a band because theyre popular... I mean, Opeth is pretty popular but that doesn't change the fact that they are one of the best bands to come out the last couple decades. Tool is amazing (though slightly less recently).

Learn how to read. I love Opeth, and I also love some popular nu metal like old Korn and Slipknot, Static X, popular music like Prince, MJ, The Doors, music everybody can like.

Don't fucking call me names.

Ulver - 24
Primordial - 12 kill
Tool - 20 Save ... because they fucking rule even they're not all "weer totle kvlt metvls!!!111!!1!11!1 raaarrr"
Yyrkoon - 12
Equillibrium - 22

Ulver - 24
Primordial - 14 SAVE
Tool - 20
Yyrkoon - 10 KILL
Equillibrium - 22

I wasn't really meaning to call you names (though I realize I did with my bad choice of phrasing), I was just commenting on how you seemed to be embarassed to like a popular band. I apologize.