Battle Of The Bands

This thread has turned into LOLKILL JAJAJAJAJA XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
and for that reason I don't wanna update it anymore, so if anyone wants to take over, contact a mod and ask them to do so

Gurz - 16 toiletpaper......with SHIT on it
Pain of Salvation - 14
I - 22
The Absence - 28 save tehm oh myty god
In Flames - 12

I'm basically copying this from the CoB forums, I thought it would be better to play it here since, unlike the CoB boards, we all have a pretty similar taste in music here :p

The Rules

I write 5 bandnames here and all 5 have 20 points each. The next player takes 2 points from one of the bands, and writes "KILL" behind it, then gives another band 2 points, as well as writing "SAVE" behind it. If a band reaches 40 points, it goes to the Hall of Fame and that person may suggest a new band to start with 20 points in place of that band. If 0 is reached, the band goes to the Hall of Shame and the killer may suggest a new band to start with 20 points in place of that band.

-You can only vote once each 12th hour.
DO NOT kill a band simply because you've never heard of them, check them out first.
When adding a new band to the list, please post a link to some of their work. Could be their myspace page, or a few youtube links.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

HALL OF FAME

Bloodbath
Death
Morbid Angel
Edge of Sanity
Opeth
Decapitated
Katatonia
Entombed
Amon Amarth
Dark Tranquillity
Enslaved
Dismember
Vader
Grave
Diabolical Masquerade
Aeon
Blood Red Throne
Emperor
The Crown
Meshuggah
Unleashed
Six Feet of Foreplay
Yyrkoon
Gorefest
Carcass
Gojira
Suffocation
Repugnant
Vomitory
Sinister
Immortal
Benighted

--------------------------------------------------------------------

HALL OF SHAME

Obituary
Hypocrisy
Nile
Akercocke
Behemoth
Devildriver
Mayhem
Quo Vadis
Deathspell Omega
King Crimson
Novembers Doom
Agalloch
Necrophagist
Hail of Bullets
Kataklysm
Cannibal Corpse
The Project Hate
Facebreaker
Behold... The Arctopus
Tool
Ulver
Vital Remains
Equillibrium
Primordial
Sepultura
Ne Obliviscaris
Infinitum
Hate Eternal
Metallica
Morgion
Kalmah
The Doors

Hey.. The Doors won the Hall of Fame not Shame..

I don't see anything or much wrong with it.. but it is kinda hard to name anymore bands, the ones with Legacy have all been named already.

Well you dont have to name only death metal bands, but here's some more just in case:

Aborted
Arch Enemy (lawl)
At The Gates
Cryptopsy (well mostly for their old albums)
Deathchain
Deicide
God Dethroned
Malevolent Creation

that's what I could think of for now :rofl:

or try different styles.. like marduk, gorgoroth, dissection, ensiferum, finntroll, korpiklaani, etc. There's plenty of other good bands.

Wow, Chamet is a proper drama man. How is me adding Gurz, teh most epic BM band ever, turning a thread in a LAWLXDDDDDDDDDDDDDD thread? You need some lol'z in your life methinks

...† DEAD †...;7734071 said:
Well you dont have to name only death metal bands, but here's some more just in case:

Aborted
Arch Enemy (lawl)
At The Gates
Cryptopsy (well mostly for their old albums)
Deathchain
Deicide
God Dethroned
Malevolent Creation

that's what I could think of for now :rofl:

or try different styles.. like marduk, gorgoroth, dissection, ensiferum, finntroll, korpiklaani, etc. There's plenty of other good bands.

I like some of those bands too.

I named The Doors and people complained, I named Glorior Belli, people think it's shitznit.. I named Equilibrium.. shitznit.. people want DEATH Metal, sell your soul and give'em Death Metal haha.

Gurz - 12
Pain of Salvation - 12 KILL
I - 24 SAVE
The Absence - 30
In Flames - 14

Gurz - 10 KILL
Pain of Salvation - 12
I - 22
The Absence - 32 save
In Flames - 16

surprise dissection havent come up yet actually

neither at the gates, zyklon, asphyx or bolt thrower :)

hmm, Bolt Thrower were famed a while ago, but looks like I forgot to put them on the list :p

Hail of Bullets - 20
Diabolical Masquerade - 24 Kill
Bolt Thrower - 40 Save. Bolt thrower to the hall of famee!!!
Grave - 32
Unleashed - 6

New band: Kataklysm

stats:

Kataklysm -20
Hail of Bullets - 20
Diabolical Masquerade - 24
Grave - 32
Unleashed - 6