Battle Of The Bands

ulver died after nattens madrigal , but bergtatt is a masterpiece !!!!!! still have problems understanding some of the lyrics though , still easier than nattens madrigal ...the spelling is too weird lol .

It's because Bergtatt is in old-danish iirc. Bergtatt is probably the best black metal album around.

And yes killing Ulver is an act of retardness, but hey! It seems like everyone hates awsome bands around here :p

Ulver - 18 Save
Unleashed - 26
Blood Red Throne - 26
Aeon - 28
Cryptopsy - 6 Kill

It's because Bergtatt is in old-danish iirc. Bergtatt is probably the best black metal album around.

And yes killing Ulver is an act of retardness, but hey! It seems like everyone hates awsome bands around here :p

Ulver - 18 Save
Unleashed - 26
Blood Red Throne - 26
Aeon - 28
Cryptopsy - 6 Kill
yeah but i was refering to nattens madrigal !! weird spelling , i don't understand much of it ...

Ulver - 20 Save
Unleashed - 26
Blood Red Throne - 26
Aeon - 26 KILL
Cryptopsy - 6 SAVE

How could you kill the ones that created None So Vile, And Then You'll Beg, and Whisper Supremacy?

Ulver - 20 Save
Unleashed - 26
Blood Red Throne - 24 KILL
Aeon - 26
Cryptopsy - 8 SAVE

Bah! Cryptopsy is one of the greatest death metal bands (well, except some albums, such as their newest one which shouldnt exist) with probably the best drummer in metal, Flo Mounier. None So Vile is amazing (Phobophile?), and Lord Worms return on Once Was Not is incredible. It's like the death metal version of Jazz Fusion. I will admit that the only cryptopsy I have been a fan of was any of the albums with Lord Worm, not so much even because of his vocals, but the songs themselves were far more involved. I honestly hope that this new queerbait that they brought in to replace him gets run over by a truck though.