Battle of the Bands

Seriously anyone who kills The Beatles is just a disgusting a human being as a child molester.

And i think they fucking suck, so i'll actively kill them as much as i can

I'm not even participating in this game, but I agree with Muffin, some people (not saying that one of you) just praise them because everybody else does, some people may only know 3 of their songs and claim they were the best band on earth, if someone doesn't like their songs then why should he/she save them? I wouldn't care of how succesfull they were and what they changed in music, if I didn't like them I wouldn't vote for them.

BTW I know very few songs from them but I do like them, but I just felt like saying that :p

ewww. why would you do that :erk:

The Beatles 18 Kill :erk:

And i think they fucking suck, so i'll actively kill them as much as i can

overkillerkhq7.gif

The Beatles 20 Holy shit, The Beatles deserve to be famed, like them or not. They've done things that NO ONE will do in their lives. Actually, more than most the people on earth.

Good...

:erk: I just lost some faith in humanity.

Better...

Seriously anyone who kills The Beatles is just a disgusting human being as a child molester.

Winner!

----------------------------------------------------------

Turisas 22
Destruction 20 Kill
Gojira 4
Journey 24
The Beatles 24 Save

Turisas 22
Destruction 22
Into Eternity 20
Journey 26
The Beatles 24

This will be the stats I guess unless Nikki comes back and adds a different band but I know she loves IE.

oops, I guess I didn't notice BG.

anyway, yeah, put IE in, I was going to use them earlier, but I figured it would be too predictable.

:lol: