Battle of the Bands

Fuck you dude. You can't just boggart votes like that. It's complete bullshit.

First of all, calm down and don't attack me. Did you honestly expect me to believe you checked out all the bands on youtube in ONE MINUTE (8:01 I said the votes weren't valid and 8:02 you said you checked out the bands...). Not likely. It's just the rules of the game, if you can't handle them then I suggest you don't participate.

hm.jpg

I went and listened to the two bands I didn't know, and furthermore, my computer clock at work runs slow. But whatever, it's not essential to life.

that doesnt mean you fall into a timepocket where time runs in its own direction, UM clocks its own time

I went and listened to the two bands I didn't know, and furthermore, my computer clock at work runs slow. But whatever, it's not essential to life.

Even if that was true, and you already had two songs opened from each band you decided to listen to PRIOR to my post, that still tells me you only listened to a MAXIMUM of 30 seconds of a song from each band. Seems like a very uninformed opinion to me. If we were to factor in the time it takes to navigate to youtube, search up 1 song from each band, load and listen that makes it even less....

If you're going to lie man, put a little more thought into it.

Did you honestly expect me to believe you checked out all the bands on youtube in ONE MINUTE (8:01 I said the votes weren't valid and 8:02 you said you checked out the bands...).
Even if that was true, and you already had two songs opened from each band you decided to listen to PRIOR to my post, that still tells me you only listened to a MAXIMUM of 30 seconds of a song from each band. Seems like a very uninformed opinion to me. If we were to factor in the time it takes to navigate to youtube, search up 1 song from each band, load and listen that makes it even less....

If you're going to lie man, put a little more thought into it.