Katatonia 26
Einherjer 34

Frank is right.

Spiritual Beggars 6 SAVE
Psycroptic 32
Galneryus 18 KILL
Katatonia 26
Einherjer 34

I knew that that band was way too awesome for this thread to anyone understand :erk: I doubt half of the people even bothered to check it up...

Yeah. Man, Spiritual Beggars are so awesome

Yes, too bad they are very unknown. I read some interview with Michael Amott and he said it's possible he will return with Spiritual Beggars in the near future to do another album!:kickass::kickass::worship: That would be so kickass!

┼Victim of the Night┼;7762806 said:
Spiritual Beggars 2, kill.
Psycroptic 32
Galneryus 18
Katatonia 30, save... f**king yay!
Einherjer 34

Spiritual Beggars HOS
Psycroptic 32
Galneryus 18
Katatonia 30
Einherjer 36 SAVE

New Band: Dire Straits

Spiritual Beggars
Psycroptic 30 Dongs.
Galneryus 18
Katatonia 32 Yay.
Einherjer 36

Dire Straits 22 Win
Psycroptic 36
Galneryus 14 Meh
Katatonia 36
Einherjer 28

CrazyChris.... whenever it is that you come to Philly again for a show I will definitely make the effort to be around. Not only did you kill me off in the Battle of The Forum Members thread (single-handedly derailing the entire thing) and make a sad attempt at pwning the forum with your relationship with Marie, but you also relentlessly killed off Spiritual Beggars-- the modern classic rock junkie's paradise.

Come around for Arch Enemy or Carcass-- whichever comes first. That could be grand fun...

CrazyChris.... whenever it is that you come to Philly again for a show I will definitely make the effort to be around. Not only did you kill me off in the Battle of The Forum Members thread (single-handedly derailing the entire thing) and make a sad attempt at pwning the forum with your relationship with Marie, but you also relentlessly killed off Spiritual Beggars-- the modern classic rock junkie's paradise.

Come around for Arch Enemy or Carcass-- whichever comes first. That could be grand fun...

:lol: revenge of teh biatch.

but +1 for you.:kickass: