Battle of the Bands

You killed Edguy, what are you fucking retarded... Adagio are quite inferior to Edguy, not to mention Tobi is the fucking man, go see a fucking Edguy concert, you will cum and then hang yourself for being such a faggot.

opinions ftw

pubes ftw

Well, you can like the music more but Edguy live concerts are amazing I don't care what you say or think. And everyone who's ever been to one will back me up, go someday and you'll see. I went in the fall and thought it was gonna be gay shit and turned out to be one of the 5 most epic concerts I've EVER been to. Tobi is one of the best frontmen in metal today, great show, it was like theatre and music and comedy, everything :lol:

Edguy 22
Adagio 36
Shade Empire 26 KILL
Insomnium 22 SAVE
Helloween 24

Btw, who wants to update this thread now? I'm not gonna fucking bother anymore.

EDIT: Helloween and Edguy are better than Adagio, enjoy your generic powermetal :D

1 hour edits ftw!

Edguy 22
Adagio 36
Shade Empire 26 KILL
Insomnium 22 SAVE
Helloween 24

Btw, who wants to update this thread now? I'm not gonna fucking bother anymore.

EDIT: Helloween and Edguy are better than Adagio, enjoy your generic powermetal :D

1 hour edits ftw!

Edguy 22
Adagio 34 KILL
Shade Empire 26
Insomnium 24 SAVE
Helloween 24

I checked out Shade Empire, they're half decent... But they don't go beyond that.. Typical mix of guitars, death vocals and keyboards that we've all heard over 9000 times before. Totally mediocre band.

Edguy 24 SAVE only someone with a severe mental disorder would kill Edguy
Adagio 32
Shade Empire 24 KILL *zzzzzzzzzz*
Insomnium 24
Helloween 26