Battle of the Bands

Status
Not open for further replies.

Undefined

Indefinite Entity
Sep 27, 2006
Unsure and Inexact
This is a pretty fun game I've seen on a lot of forums so I figured you guys might want a crack at it. :kickass:

The Rules

I write 5 band names here and all 5 have 20 points each. The next player takes 2 points from one of the bands, and writes "KILL" behind it, then gives another band 2 points, as well as writing "SAVE" behind it. If a band reaches 40 points, it goes to the Hall of Fame and that person may suggest a new band to start with 20 points in place of that band. If 0 is reached, the band goes to the Hall of Shame and the killer may suggest a new band to start with 20 points in place of that band!

You can vote once each 12th hour (or 2 times a day, once in the AM and then the PM).

***PLEASE DON'T VOTE IGNORANTLY. If you don't know the bands, myspace and youtube are your friend. If you vote on a band just because you've never heard of it then your votes don't count. Try to educate yourself on the bands and vote according to that not just because you don't know the bands, otherwise you're defeating the purpose of the game.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hall of Fame

------------------------------------

Hall of Shame

I'll start off with 5 bands I got from the last few pages of the 'rate what the user above you is listening to' thread:

Scar Symmetry 20
Mastadon 20
Opeth 20
Vader 20
Dream Theatre 20

jesus fucking christ, you give someone a crumb he grabs the whole popcorn bucket

*sigh* The more you bump it with posts berating the thread the longer it will stay alive... :lol: I won't bump it fuck I was just trying to make something we could all have fun doing :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

YES everyone hates it!!!!

no respectable forum needs dumb games. and if they do, then their name is COB.
Im still trying to get over the "say something about what the forumer above you..... "

Well that thread has a lot of posts, btw the COB forum isn't the first forum to get that game, I've seen it on a shitload of other forums on UM first we just got one like a month ago and it's been a fun ride,w e laughed, we cried, good times.

Status
Not open for further replies.