Battle of the Bands

DamageInc.

Annoying drum nerd
Jul 7, 2008
Hannover, Germany
so I think everyone knows the rules. but here they are again :heh:

5 bands everyone starts with 20 Points. you can kill or save and add or 2 points or steal 2 points from a band. A band that got 0 points acces the HALL OF SHAME. A band that reaches the 40 enters the HALL OF FAME.
I will try to add them on the first page in a list, so we know which bands are done. the Person that kills one band (fame or shame, doesnt matter) adds a new one, with at least two Examples of their music.

and posts only twice a day!!!

here we go.

Bloodbath - 20
Amon Amarth - 20
Dimmu Borgir - 20
Hatebreed - 20
Motörhead - 20

I choosed easy ones, so there are no examples needed I guess :lol:

HALL OF FAME
----------------------------------------------------

Amon Amarth
Bloodbath
Death
Aborted
Ensiferum
Nile
Vader
Iced Earth
Decrepit Birth
Decapitated
Cannibal Corpse
Dark Tranquillity
Monstrosity
Eluveitie
Kalmah
Morbid Angel
Wintersun
Kiuas
Korpiklaani
Negura Bunget
Origin
Immortal
Primordial

HALL OF SHAME:

Hatebreed
Dimmu Borgir
Acid Bath
Motörhead
Belphegor
Suidakra
Spite Extreme Wing
Rhapsody of Fire
Blind Guardian
Grailknights
Slipknot
Napalm Death
Six Feet Under
Linkin Park
ForeFather
Gorguts
Between The Buried and Me
Dethklok
Him
Dawn of Demise
Before the Dawn
Craptopsy
In Extremo

HALL OF TEH GAYLORDS

Tokio Hotel

first one that didnt read good ^^ 2 points per vote please...

*explodes*

Oh, you also need to specify how many times people can post. I think the usual rule is twice in one day, and you cannot to two in a row.

People not doing 2 in a row is cool yeah but it'd move faster if there was no daily limit and we could replace bands like Hatebreed nice and quickly and get something more competitive in. :p

Bloodbath - 24
Amon Amarth - 22
Dimmu Borgir - 20 kill
Hatebreed - 14
Motörhead - 20 save

please for th love of god kill hatebreed. the worst 'metal' band ever. words do not describe how much i want the band to choke on thier mothers cum

Bloodbath - 24
Amon Amarth - 26 save
Dimmu Borgir - 18
Hatebreed - 12 kill, oh please please just crawl into a hole full of toxic gas
Motörhead - 20

I'm not sure I like all the hate for hatebreed. They're more popular than they deserve to be, but a fine mosching band anyways...

Bloodbath 26
Amon Amarth 32 Save
Dimmu Borgir 16 Kill
Hatebreed 6
Motorhead 20

theyre more popular than they deserve to be because they are a pathetic gay nu-metal metalcore peice of shit excuse for a 'metal' band

... Hatebreed isn't metal, they're hardcore with some slight metal influence. And I still like them, it's a throwback to my younger days of getting drunk at/playing shows at various VFWs and small shitholes around New England. Plus they have the right attitude, even if they're music's a bit meh. At least they not all whiny and shit like most "metalcore". So fuck you :p

Bloodbath 26
Amon Amarth 32
Dimmu Borgir 14 Kill
Hatebreed 8 Save
Motorhead 20

Bloodbath 26
Amon Amarth 32
Dimmu Borgir 16
Hatebreed 6 ++
Motorhead 22

I like all of these bands quite a lot. +2 for Hatebreed.

Saw them live earlier this year and it was superb. Jamey has such an awesome sound... raw aggression. Those guys are "real", have the right attitude, and make some of the most empowering kick-some-fucking-ass music ever.

I respect other's taste in music, after all music is highly subjective. So yeah, if you don't like Hatebreed, that's totally cool... your taste just happens to suck relative to my taste. ;) :)