Votes: 12 57.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

nafnikufesin

N.F.F.
Dec 6, 2001
In a Zone
amandababypics.tripod.com
Okay, I'm bored at work and procrastinating, so I figured I'd give this a try.

I've arbitrarily picked 16 bands and will match them up for you to vote on, until we finally have a winner. To avoid bias from the board, Anthrax, SOD, and Armored Saint will not be in the competition.

However, the first match features bands that have an Anthrax connection, that being from their recent North American tour, and their upcoming European tour.

Who do you like better...Judas Priest or Motorhead?

Originally posted by nafnikufesin
Me, I'm going with Motorhead on this one. They're consistent, where Judas Priest has had some pretty weak stuff mixed in with thier great stuff.

I would say that the reason that motorhead are consistant is because all their songs sound the same! :D

I think JP have succsesfully changed their style between albums but still retaining the essential Priest sound...with only a few week albums...

I guess I'll have to go with Priest! Motorhead may have won if it wasn't for Lemmys mole! Just kidding, both bands do kick ass. "Orgasmatron" was my first Motorhead album, and "Screaming for Vengeance" was my first Judas Priest album!

Cheerz!

AugDawg

Originally posted by Bad Mr Frosty
I would say that the reason that motorhead are consistant is because all their songs sound the same! :D
Hey, if you've got a good thing, go with it! :lol:

It's true, I think there has been some repetition of lyrics and riffs at times, but there is still a lot of variety if you look and the whole catalog, and a lot of it kicks ass.

My wife would disagree, though...I'm not allowed to listen to Motorhead when she's around. She says "He sounds like a motorhead" :lol:

Anyway, the inaugural match looks like it's going to be a close one...

I've picked Motorhead cause these bastards let me pay €35(thats almost the same in $$) to see Anthrax performing as theire special quest!!!!!!!!!!!How much were the tickets to the Priest shows?????????????

Originally posted by dutchy
I've picked Motorhead cause these bastards let me pay €35(thats almost the same in $$) to see Anthrax performing as theire special quest!!!!!!!!!!!How much were the tickets to the Priest shows?????????????

I paid $8 for Priest....

Originally posted by Bad Mr Frosty

I think that formula works more for AC/DC than it does for Motorhead too ;)

Priest is me 2nd favourite band ever so of course I voted for 'em! I love their songs soooooo much! :D

"Fall to your knees and repent if you please!" :cool: