Battle of the Bands, FINAL

Which band do you like better?

• Iron Maiden

Votes: 14 43.8%
  • Megadeth

Votes: 18 56.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
TD..... Well I started to realize that you weren't talking about maiden, check out the end of my post. I've always thought you were cool. And in no way wa I personally atacking you. But what you said to me offends me greatly so Fuck you. I'm sorry we can't be awesome metal guru's like you. Keep in mind it's easy to take things out of context when there's no body language or tone of voice involved. But if we fail to catch your meaning AGIAN then maybe you need to reevaluate the way you say things.
-Jono-

TD has always been cool before...I don't agree w/ his maddening response, but everyones entitled to a rant now and then....if any of the veterans remember gregthraX was on a 24/7 rant......that's why I don't have over a 1000 posts. i started over properly and was welcomed back. Get off 'o TD's nuts for a minute. how bout we just drop the thread.
respect to all - GREGADETH

Originally posted by Bad Mr Frosty
But Howell IS Somewhere far Beyond... :D

Know what? Our intire County.....has like......only.....3 black people..... We are white trash.... I find it creepy.... so....go white trash areas! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

(me and Anarchy X are related by the way)

Originally posted by Brother in blood
Know what? Our intire County.....has like......only.....3 black people..... We are white trash.... I find it creepy.... so....go white trash areas! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

(me and Anarchy X are related by the way)

Oh, it's YOU, the "who's Dio?" :D

You can probebly guess who I am... :)

Originally posted by Brother in blood
I didn't get ripped apart at the Maiden Board, they didn't seem to have a problem with me, even I posted in l33t to piss people off....

Say you like ManOwaR and disagree with Israeli aggression in Palestine. They'll tear you a new asshole ;)

Poo....Maiden lost..... :cry:

Then you're one up on their discography over me! :D Never heard of no WYSIWYG, think you made it up ;)
I bought Fighting The World and Kings Of Metal last week on vinyl and though I don't think they're as hot as the other 'war abums I've got there's some good shit on there - DEFENDER of one helluva old-school style rock about old school things (makes me think of Final Fantasy :heh: ) though it could've been better...

WHEN ARE MANOWAR TOURING ENGLAND?!?!?!?!?!?! :mad: