Votes: 12 60.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

nafnikufesin

N.F.F.
Dec 6, 2001
In a Zone
amandababypics.tripod.com
Let's hope this one doesn't have to end in a coin toss like the Iron Maiden-Slayer match-up. Now it's two more heavy-weights...Black Sabbath vs. Megadeth

Black Sabbath won fairly easily 8-4 over Alice Cooper. Megadeth survived the toughtest battle of round one by defeating Metallica 11-10.

So who so you like better?

Originally posted by MegadetH_Girl
obviously i voted for MegadetH :p

There's a shocker! :lol:

Yeah, I voted for Megadeth, too. I can't refute Sabbath's original influence on the genre of metal, but I've never been a huge fan. Yes, they've had some classic songs, but I've never been one to just sit and listen to a whole Sabbath album all the way through. Megadeth, on the other hand, well, they've had some misses, but on the whole I find myself much more able to give them sustained and repeated listenings.

Sabbath, man. I ain't much into Megadeth, but Sabs is like my fourth favourite band or something :) early Ozzy, Dio-era and Headless Cross .... is all great, man.

MEgadeTH.

And so help me god,, if we ever live to see the whole "MetallidetH'' project that dave keeps trying to convince Hetfield to do, I will die a happy, evil motherfucker!