Votes: 14 77.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

nafnikufesin

N.F.F.
Dec 6, 2001
In a Zone
amandababypics.tripod.com
The final match of the second round pits what I consider to be two surprise winners from the first round: Motley Crue vs. Van Halen

The Crue had a fairly convincing 12-6 win over Twisted Sister, while Van Halen eked out a 9-7 win over AC/DC.

Who do you like better?

This is actually kind of a tough one for me...

In the early 80's, I would have said Van Halen. In the late 80's I would have said Motley Crue. From the 90's to the present, I say who cares, they both suck.

I think I'll give the slight edge to VH for DLR's stuff standing the test of time much better that the Crue's stuff. Personally, I would have much preferred the Twisted Sister vs. AC/DC matchup, because whoever wins this one will get slaughtered in the semi-final. Oh well...

How the fuck did Crue beat Twisted Sister?!

I say VH because even though i don't listen to either band I must say that Eddie Van Halen sounds like an ideal guitarist :cool:

One day this past summer when it wasn't too hot I called up one of my friends to see if she wanted to go for a ride. It was an absolutely gorgeous day; a nice breeze, clear blue sky, the windows down, the moon roof open and her wearing a pair of jeans with holes in them. Right in the middle of all this, we heard Panama on the radio. What a perfect day....

j

(by the way, I voted for Van Halen)