Battleheart Sigs..............Rawk!

FallingDownInRuins said:
@Bastard child thanks :)
@Nashira naaaa even if they will have they still the same n00bs.

i just noticed my sig is battlefart :zombie:
FUCK how come i didnt see it when i made it? :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

going to change it today later

When will you correct your sig? It fucking rock:headbang:

few that i liked, and the corrected ones :p :cry:

17na1.jpg

28di.jpg

39zp.jpg

46di.jpg

Do not exaggerate so much.
Battleheart is okay, but there are many better bands, so come down fanboyz/girlz.

dilema1362 said:
reaper, who the fuck are you and who said you had the privilege to address this community as a whole????

But I see no anti battlehearts here, so I thought I can address all of you.
Sorry guy I dont wanne fight with you.
Its just my opinion and you cant change.

Reaper777 said:
But I see no anti battlehearts here, so I thought I can address all of you.
Sorry guy I dont wanne fight with you.
Its just my opinion and you cant change.

i had something all typed out here...but i didnt like it and deleted it.....however, i did like the part where i called Gavin a "scottish doofus with dreads"

in short, all im saying is that youre new, dont go running your mouth regarding long running topics/jokes you have not come to understand.

dilema1362 said:
in short, all im saying is that youre new, dont go running your mouth regarding long running topics/jokes you have not come to understand.

Im not new, I only dont write that much in this forum.
And why do you think I dont understand? Only because you THINK Im new?

being a lurker for two months doesnt make you a seasoned veteran pal. face it, youre a n00b. its alright, youll come to terms with it someday, we all had to....just dont be a douche.

and its not like youll convince me that youve been posting on the other boards this whole time.....just look at your avatar.

dilema1362 said:
being a lurker for two months doesnt make you a seasoned veteran pal. face it, youre a n00b. its alright, youll come to terms with it someday, we all had to....just dont be a douche.

and its not like youll convince me that youve been posting on the other boards this whole time.....just look at your avatar.

Can´t I say my opinion even if I´m still a "n00b"?

oh i noticed....but i was going in for the kill. without the av he might have been able to convince me he lurked on the other boards (hence the post count) but with a Janne av, you know hes here for one reason and one reason only.