I went to Ozzfest...

my face is a band?? :erk: you are a complete failure dude. and your taste in music sucks bawlz.
fuck u
U fail at everything in life
My favourite musical artists be
CoB, Devin Fukin Townsend, Dream Theater, Behemoth, Dissection and Orange Goblin u smell
I cant suck that badly if i am a fan of CoB as are u (otherwise u r a sad fool who spends their time on a band forum he does not like)

lol fail again. I've hated CoB since Are You Dead Yet came out. (quite possibly the worst metal album ever.) Bodom sucks now alexi sucks now go cry about it.
Have you heard the new CoB song Tie My Rope? It is fucking disgustingly bad!

and dude dont try talking to me like you got your big boy trousers on. Pull up your pampers and accept the truth. You suck.

lol fail again. I've hated CoB since Are You Dead Yet came out. (quite possibly the worst metal album ever.) Bodom sucks now alexi sucks now go cry about it.
Have you heard the new CoB song Tie My Rope? It is fucking disgustingly bad!

and dude dont try talking to me like you got your big boy trousers on. Pull up your pampers and accept the truth. You suck.

I am not going to bother

It is not cool not to like a band just because they have gotten bigger they hardly changed from HCDR to AYDY people should stop crying

as for me sucking u fucking wish!!!!!!

BTW Symphony X have gone downhill since The Divine Wings Of Tragedy

So far on this thread Mastodon was the only good band named.

EDIT: Tie my rope was awful :lol: what the fuck was that shit i just listened to?