I went to Ozzfest...

Lady_Laiho

Dark Divinity
Aug 25, 2006
Arizona
......and man, it was fucking, fucking AWSOME! I was only there for second stage though since 1st stage sux except for LOG. Most of the bands there were like my favorites. It was the funnest day i ever had and best of all, all the bands were doing signings at the show even LOG and Zakk Wyle. Actually, it was the best concert I"V been to and the venue and energy were really good. For the first time, i went crowd surfing like 3 times and i had a very good few of all of them. I headbanged like there was no tomorow and i never knew how much i can scream. The day was good to cuz it was really cool but didn't rain.(thank god) OMG, Chthonic was the best. They're even better live so fucking check them out and all of them are fucking gorgous but they needed a lot more time to play so they'd sweat all their makeup off. hehe. They're the real deal. If you like Cradle, you'll like them...maybe they're even a lil' better? As for the rest of the bands, they were tight esp. fucking Nile and In This Moment. Yeah, so anyone else go?

......and man, it was fucking, fucking AWSOME! I was only there for second stage though since 1st stage sux except for LOG. Most of the bands there were like my favorites. It was the funnest day i ever had and best of all, all the bands were doing signings at the show even LOG and Zakk Wyle. Actually, it was the best concert I"V been to and the venue and energy were really good. For the first time, i went crowd surfing like 3 times and i had a very good few of all of them. I headbanged like there was no tomorow and i never knew how much i can scream. The day was good to cuz it was really cool but didn't rain.(thank god) OMG, Chthonic was the best. They're even better live so fucking check them out and all of them are fucking gorgous but they needed a lot more time to play so they'd sweat all their makeup off. hehe. They're the real deal. If you like Cradle, you'll like them...maybe they're even a lil' better? As for the rest of the bands, they were tight esp. fucking Nile and In This Moment. Yeah, so anyone else go?

they allow nigras at ozzfest?

^fuck you! I'm no nigga and if you're seriously asking, there was one black goth girl i saw and i can't believe i'd actually, finallly see one.

I saw In this Moment suporting Devildrver...and I must say, you are a fuckin cockhead if you like them. fuckin slipknot are better than those motherfuckers.

No way, they totally sound like their albums if that's what you meant. But if you just hate their music, then i can't help that. I admit she's not one of the best singers i heard but i like em.

No way, they totally sound like their albums if that's what you meant. But if you just hate their music, then i can't help that. I admit she's not one of the best singers i heard but i like em.

the music is like fuckin metalcore/emo ish :erk:

I love metalcore and they are so not emo. She's pretty good on stage and i got like one feet in front of her. The only thing that sucked was that during their set, everyone kept pushing like hell and this one guy in back of me almost squished me.