BBQ

Hahahaha. I never even knew I could make a face like this!

th_bbq008.jpg

"Metal impersonating Shaye impersonating someone...." PRICELESS!

I had forgotten about a few of those pictures...

-MetalRose

Those are great pics Shaye. I assume "nothing better to do" means Urban is across the ocean again, eh? The pics of you guys are always so good, I wish I was half as photogenic as you :) Did I notice he shaved for the trip home? He was all facial hairless.

yardleybates said:
Those are great pics Shaye. I assume "nothing better to do" means Urban is across the ocean again, eh? The pics of you guys are always so good, I wish I was half as photogenic as you :) Did I notice he shaved for the trip home? He was all facial hairless.

Damn, I just wish I was a photogenic as Urban. Yes, he's back in Sweden :(, and yes, he shaved. I think it took me about 5 days to get used to him like that. Quite different!! :)

MetalRose said:
"Metal impersonating Shaye impersonating someone...." PRICELESS!

I had forgotten about a few of those pictures...

hahaha, exactly! Good times, man, good times. ;) As for 6 Flags post-ProgPower... good idea, but dude, it's football season! I'm afraid I can't miss my Falcons.

Shaye

lady_space said:
hahaha, exactly! Good times, man, good times. ;) As for 6 Flags post-ProgPower... good idea, but dude, it's football season! I'm afraid I can't miss my Falcons.

Shaye

Six Flags would be cool, but it's sort of a ritual that a few of us have on the Sunday after PP to go to a sports bar and watch some football. There are usually a handful of us from the PP crowd that go together.

Bryant

Awesome piccs Shaye.... thanks for sharing.. and don't worry, you don't have long before you will have "better things to do" :)

Don't forget me and Q.... we want to go with you guys... :)

MetalRose said:
Well, shit. No one told me about this "ritual". That's alright, Tracey and Scott and I will steal Urban and take off for the day. :)

-Metal

MetalRose said:
LOL. We'll see, Urban watching football or doing the Fab. Freaps... Hmmm.

Linda, of course you more than welcome to join us! I thought that you knew that!

-Metal

Urban will be a Steeler fan !! He is way too cool to pull for those
Falcons,

Bryant