BBQ

rottingflesh

Oct 25, 2001
Here
We were talking this weekend and i was not sure if I was clear that anyone that wants to attend the BBQ from this board is more than welcome. I know there are not too many locals on here, but there are a few. It is going to be July 30th at my home in Woodstock, shoot me an email for directions etc... :headbang:

deadnrotting@yahoo.com

rottingflesh said:
We were talking this weekend and i was not sure if I was clear that anyone that wants to attend the BBQ from this board is more than welcome. I know there are not too many locals on here, but there are a few. It is going to be July 30th at my home in Woodstock, shoot me an email for directions etc... :headbang:

deadnrotting@yahoo.com

Of course I plan on coming. ^___^

Bryant

rottingflesh said:
you my dear are my star guest... :)

Haha well hopefully I won't be the "unwelcomed guest" by the time I leave.
:loco: Unfortunately, though I appreciate the offer of the extended stay I won't be able to hang around for a month. Two weeks max !! :D Ha ha ha j/k of course. I am looking forward to it though. I'm dropping off the Kojinator at Granma's (she lives in Lawrenceville) so she can get a chance to get used to him before her marathon of watching him during PP.

Bryant

well, it will be a good trial run for her... and you will be able to loosen up and hopefully not too loose...don't want to have too much nudity... lol
can't wait..should be cool. it will be interesting if all my friends show... i have quite an array of friends...

rottingflesh said:
well, it will be a good trial run for her... and you will be able to loosen up and hopefully not too loose...don't want to have too much nudity... lol
can't wait..should be cool. it will be interesting if all my friends show... i have quite an array of friends...

Hmm.... well I still need a tan. I don't want to give anyone flashburn with any sporadic nudity. As far as your friends, I like different people. An "array" is just fine. I invited my favorite crack whore to join us in fact. Don't worry, she goes both ways, she knows how to please the ladies as well.
Of course I am joking. Sweetie, I love good people. As long as your friends are good people I will enjoy their company tremendously. Diversity is one of the keys to happiness.

Bryant

rottingflesh said:
Good people are hard to fine... i have learned that harsh lesson

They are indeed hard to find but unless you put yourself into a situation where you can be used and taken advantage of, you can't figure out who are good or bad. It is ashamed life works that way, but I wake up every morning knowing that I have tried to be a good person and treat people well. If it is reciprocated that is defintely a plus, but if not, I know I have done my job as as someone who can look at himself in the mirror and like the person he sees.

Bryant

Wish you could be there sweetie.. :)
And I know that you and Bryant together would make it SILLY!!!!!
you guys have ALOT in common... ;)

Poor Bryant! :D

"druken" = drunken, BTW -- maybe I need a few beers to spell it right :headbang:

Someday I'll make it down for a BBQ at your place and then all of you guys can send my obnoxious ass back up to Massachusetts. ;)

Craven Moorehead said:
Have a great BBQ, Linda - sorry I won't be there to provide copious amounts of druken nudity.

:wave:

Maybe next time we can see who has the most white ass !!! Trust me no sexual inuendo there unless you are closely related to Bill Gates. Everyone does have a price...... :loco: Just joking my brother.

Bryant

rottingflesh said:
Wish you could be there sweetie.. :)
And I know that you and Bryant together would make it SILLY!!!!!
you guys have ALOT in common... ;)

He loves alots too ? Damned !! That kicks ass. Most people don't even know what an alot is. :loco: Just picking at you dear.

I had to do that. You make me sound like an exhibitionist. Ha ha ha

Bryant

We need to eventually host a Progpower BBQ one of these years (poor Glenn, he's prolly covering his eyes while reading this).

Just think about it folks, taking over some abandoned parking lot with a bunch of grills and smokers, BBQ-ing for hours on end. Everybody trading recipes and tips.

Yes, I know, I'm tired and not thinking straight, but wouldn't that be fun to do for next year's PP?