BBQ

the kind of justice in which you get pics like that!!!!!!!

MetalRose said:
I TRIED to get drunk. Seriously. 12 hours of drinking and I was still sober? What kind of justice is that?

-Metal

lady_space said:
Ouch. haven't seen any of the video footage yet as I'm still at work, but that last picture has got to come down. :p Please?

Shaye

Hehe. Removed.

Copies are available, however, for a mere 100 Altairian dollars from most moderately disreputable galactic newsagents'. :Spin:

I LOVE this picture...

tn_100_0336.jpg

"Look at that bad face, make it stop!" Hahaha.

-MetalRose

James said:
Special thanks to Linda for throwing such a great party on Saturday :worship: ; Kathy and I enjoyed meeting so many cool new people, especially those from the board!

Bryant: I really enjoyed hanging out with you; please thank your wonderful wife for seeing that we made it home okay (and thanks to Metal Rose for acting as the co-pilot)!

Glad to see that many of you will be at Gigantour on Friday; for those that won't, we'll see you in a few weeks :headbang:

The pleasure was all mine James. I really enjoyed talking to you and Kathy. I appreciate you tolerating my shenanigans. Hopefully we will be able to do this again and I will be a better conversationalist or later into the night anyway.

Bryant

rottingflesh said:
Trust me...i thought it over for years...and my artist did not even believe i was going to show up as i wanted to be sure....
but there it is, my first one.. :) i am thrilled and will be finishing up when i get the money...

That is a great looking tat. I can't wait to see it when it is 100% healed.

Bryant

MetalRose said:
You're appologizing to THEM?!?!?! Mr. Sleepy... Hahaha.

-Metal

Hmmm..... well I can't help you were the last one awake besides your's truly. :D I paid for that party for two days. When you combine that party with all of the traveling and lugging around "The Nater" and all his stuff.... whew !!! I was one beat puppy. Next time I'll leave the Maker's Mark out of the picture and maybe I will be able to talk in complete sentences for most of the night.

Bryant

nice to see you recovered Bryant... hell, i ended up drinking a "bit" on Sunday... hehe
it was great having all of you... even if you did make fun of me. you have a wife that has the patience of a saint.... lol

rottingflesh said:
nice to see you recovered Bryant... hell, i ended up drinking a "bit" on Sunday... hehe
it was great having all of you... even if you did make fun of me. you have a wife that has the patience of a saint.... lol

If I would have drank much on Sunday, I would have spontaneously combusted. Saturday was enough. I still don't even want to smell a beer. Maybe I'll change my mind by the weekend though. :D
As far as me picking at you, I wouldn't do so if I didn't like you. :loco:

As far as Harumi goes, it definitely takes some enormous talent to put up with moi for over five years. She rocks !! :worship:

Bryant

Bryant said:
BTW Metal, it was a treat to see you at the party !!! You are a real trooper. You did well putting up with me. :D

Bryant
SHHHHHHH. SHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhHHHHhhhhhHHHHhhhhHHH do you know what that means? It means SSSHHHPPPPTTTHHHHH.

Hahaha. No problem at all. I think I lost 15 pounds just laughing at all your antics... that and walking 100 miles to your house. :)

-MetalRose

Looks like a good time! My favorite shots were "Get used to seeing this look, Urban"
and the one at the Coke museum(?) with Urban and Shaye poking their heads through the display.

How come Bryant couldn't use the bathroom indoors? Does he have bad aim? :)

J-Dubya 777 said:
Looks like a good time! My favorite shots were "Get used to seeing this look, Urban"
and the one at the Coke museum(?) with Urban and Shaye poking their heads through the display.

haha, me too! I'm glad that $9 admission for a 30-minute look-see was good for something! :)

MetalRose said:
I LOVE this picture...

tn_100_0336.jpg

"Look at that bad face, make it stop!" Hahaha.

I'm glad Kim prefers blondes with how much Urban loves her desserts... ;)

James, good pictures! Esp. the one of me with my damn mouth full! ;) See you & Kathy tomorrow! :D

Shaye