Be the local METAL REP for your region!

Re: Those whose cities aren't mentioned in the announcement
Send in an app just in case!

Authentic Metalhead said:
L.A. actually has a few good black metal bands. Nothing spectacular, but black metal nonetheless. I demand that southern California be added to that list!
New York and LA (and SF) weren't included because it's too expensive to post craigslist ads for those areas... But we're definitely interested in having reps there, so send in your apps!!!

(see below)

*spits coffe* There's a metal scene in Atlanta? Well lick my balls and call it candy. I only know 2 or 3 or 4 bands from here.

NOTE: If your place of residence isn't listed above, still send us an email! We plan to expand to other markets and if there's enough interest, we may include some other places in the initial tests... This is especially true for places where craigslist ads were just too expensive, and so were skipped (New York, L.A., SanFran)
o_O

Is there an age limit for this job?
Nope

Montu Sekhmet said:
If st.louis was relevent I'd be all for this.
Send in an app, you never know! And it only takes a few secs...

Do iiiiiiit! http://ultimatemetal.com/forum/showpost.php?p=5221561&postcount=1

MasterOLightning said:
I sent mine in. How long before you've made your decisions?
Hopefully by the end of the week, since that's when I finish working here! :lol:

So, we have to be able to frequent local shows showcasing metal bands in order to be eligible, or do we just have to know about it?
It'd be nice if you went to a few shows now and then just so you could talk to bands face to face, but it's not critical. As long as you're sorta in on the local scene you should do fine.