Beard Competion

amon666

Jul 9, 2007
London, ON, Canada
www.myspace.com
http://www.metalsucks.net/2011/01/0...a-gnarly-beard-win-an-amon-amarth-prize-pack/

166265_10150382985795525_614885524_16860831_242761_n.jpg

Moments before shaving my beard of 3 months. Hope I'll win! :D

Edit: I misspelled Competition!!

Would be keen for this. Also contemplating on cutting my hair off. Have had it long now for 14 years and it pisses me off at work so I think it's time for a change

virtual friends don't let your virtual friends cut their hair

DON'T DO IT MAN as otherwise you'll look like billions of others ;)

btw, Gnoff already won the beard competition, at least on this forum :)

If I had beard growing genes like that I would have grown a beard down to my waiste already! Every once in a while I try to grow a beard, but then it just gets scraggly and starts to look funny because I'm blonde anyway.

You guys have good beards though. Are congradulations appropriate?

How long it took you to grow that Gnoff?

If I had beard growing genes like that I would have grown a beard down to my waiste already! Every once in a while I try to grow a beard, but then it just gets scraggly and starts to look funny because I'm blonde anyway.

You guys have good beards though. Are congradulations appropriate?

Competition ends on April 4th! I really want to win.

Part from cutting off the worn stuff now and then I really haven't shaved it off since September of 2009 I think.

Will get rid of it once I'm back from the cruise though, my colleagues have never seen me without a beard, shall be interesting to hear the comments :lol:

I went to turn my beard trimmer on to cut off the beard, nothing.
Then I realize it hasn't been turned on for 18 months or so :lol:
It's charging, hopefully get to cut it off tonight.

OK, compilation of two other posts on separate forum:

What's happening?
DSCN4834.JPG

What the hel!?
DSCN4835.JPG

You bastard!
DSCN4836.JPG

Can't post a final pic just yet, the trimmer has to charge from not being used for so long :lol:

With my lucj it won't work and I'll have to go to work tomorrow like that :shock:

But one might start to see a face under all that, scary!

Almost done:

DSCN4837.JPG

Considering to go to work like this tomorrow though, just to hear the comments, then off with the rest.