Beat Pig Squeals In Deathcore?

There are WAY better bands with pig squeals than the one you posted. Despised Icon for instance.

Last edited by a moderator:
FWIW they have a female vocalist and that is some pretty nasty squealin' for a girl's vocal cords.

I bought JFAC's Doom EP a few weeks ago, and the pig squealing isn't impressive. The band's okay. Nothing special, though.

Abnormality's debut album, Contaminating The Hive Mind has not gotten a fraction of the attention it deserves. It's a great Death Metal album, by a great Death Metal band.

Also agreed.

That is some straight-up Morbid Angel style death metal right here. I'm not saying they're on par with classic MA, just that they're doing that STYLE of punishing, no-frills, wall of insanity DM.

Also fucking awesome. And CB is a young-ass band if I'm not mistaken!

Hey, let's throw Landmine Marathon into the mix, right?

Abnormality's debut album, Contaminating The Hive Mind has not gotten a fraction of the attention it deserves. It's a great Death Metal album, by a great Death Metal band.

Their EP is still my favorite although I wish the production and drumming were better. Their drummer is sick as fuck at heel-toe, but doesn't have much going for him when it comes to his hands. His blasts end up sounding like half assed Flo Mounier gravity blasts.

Yeah, their 2007 Demo and EP was okay. Contaminating The Hive Mind is a much more solid and well produced album.

... that was pretty cool. Will have check out some more of their stuff.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWE9YmB8reQ
... my favorite female fronted dm band.

Thing is, they're no longer a female fronted band. Som, (the vocalist) left stating she was being treated like shit or something like that. I'm not too sure what the full story was. As of right now, I have no clue who is doing vocals for them.

Som said the guitarist was abusive, so she left because she was genuinely scared of him. The rest of the band kept going without her, and TBH that plus the fact that she left rather than him being kicked out makes me think either he wasn't doing what she said or the entire rest of the band is pure assholes (the latter strikes me as unlikely). So for a while they had some other guy fill in for tours. No idea what's up past that.

Thing is, they're no longer a female fronted band. Som, (the vocalist) left stating she was being treated like shit or something like that. I'm not too sure what the full story was. As of right now, I have no clue who is doing vocals for them.

Well that sucks. I wouldn't have known anyway, especially since they haven't released or even recorded anything without her .... i dont follow up on too many bands like that.