Beatallica!!!!

Raistlin1980

And justice for some
Oct 24, 2002
Madrid
Do you like the Beatles? Do you like Metallica? No? Well, anyway you should check this out. It's a site i've just found:
Click Here
Beatles tunes, played Metallica style. I recommend you songs like: "... And justice for all my loving" or "The thing that should not let it be"
:D

Beatles are overrated and 80s Metallica could've become like Teh UBAR Band if there wasn't some sloppy little Jack called "Bob Rock". I mean - he's producing them since the Black Album and since then, they started to rotten. ;_;

btw. those Beatallica Songs hurt me. @_@ Beatles shall DIE by Steel o_O

hey, if it wasnt for the beatles, 90% of the crap we listen to, wouldnt exist....it ALL has to flow back to 1 band...then it just sparred off from there on out..

RockBodom: IMO the whole Beatles-Rolling Stones-shit is waaaayyyyyy to overrated. It's like Jimi Hendrix: Ppl with Skills were at the right place in History, so now every dumb moron worships them and calls them "The greatest Band evar!!!111oneone" without thinking of REALLY great Musicians like.. Chuck Schuldiner, Alexi Laiho, Ozzy, Maiden... well. o_o