Beavis and Butthead fucking OWNS!!

It was the only television show I ever watched on a regular basis, now I don't even watch TV anymore.

The great thing was that they were a product of an environment which is just as dumb as they were, so it makes an excellent satire. The administration in my high school was probably just as inept as the ficitonal one in Highland on the show.

I'm getting the Mike Judge collection soon. Can't wait I love Beavis and butthead so much. As for happy tree friends, I used to think it was awesome but now after seeing all there DVD's I dont like it so much.

I watched that Cornoholio Immigration episode on youtube today, it was very funny. I really want to see Beavis and Butthead watching the Morbid Angel "God of Emptiness" video.

I watched that Cornoholio Immigration episode on youtube today, it was very funny. I really want to see Beavis and Butthead watching the Morbid Angel "God of Emptiness" video.
I remember seeing that a while back. It was awesome!:headbang:

It's so funny how they act all bored and rip on pretty much every music video they watch, but when a metal one comes on, they go totally nuts.:lol:

I'm getting the Mike Judge collection soon. Can't wait I love Beavis and butthead so much. As for happy tree friends, I used to think it was awesome but now after seeing all there DVD's I dont like it so much.

Do you have G4?