Because I can...

I was bored at my cousin's baby shower today and they were playing all these stupid games. One of the games was to make a rattle out of play dough and my cousin would choose the winner based on the rattle she liked best. Anyways, after that was over, I sat at the play dough table and started making a model of my guitar...then my sis started copying me and this was the result after 30 minutes of childhood fun :saint: :D

the funky blue cow one is for Mitch, the chocolate brown is for Heartless cuz he'd probably eat it:
playdoughgtrs1.jpg

:lol: This is awesome, good job! And thanks for the blue one, it rules. :kickass:

Reminds me of when my sister had some and I made a red BC Rich Warlock. Put it on a piece of card and I think my mum still has it somewhere.

what was her username?
Ju-Ju Bean....but let's just leave it at that. otherwise, a shit load of drama will ensue.

:lol: This is awesome, good job! And thanks for the blue one, it rules. :kickass:

Reminds me of when my sister had some and I made a red BC Rich Warlock. Put it on a piece of card and I think my mum still has it somewhere.

My sister made that one for you :p I'll tell her you like it. You should find the warlock one you made and post a pic!