beer threadz

OMG!!! thats even better...home parties is the rulez0rz!!! i was at a apartment party last weekend...then i had a after party :D

I love it the best when its one of those really hot summer days you know? and we fire up the grill and shit...thats the best!!! loads of booze should be there as well...thats a big +!!!

England's got some sweet ales and such for sure. Bought Bishop's Finger for a friends birthday but he cancelled the party so I had it myself. It's damn good :)

ah yes, we used to try and find the strangest sounding named ales when I worked at the pub for christmas.. They always had the best badges! lol

drinking
bishopfingers_org-716086.jpg
right now

Super tasty..
Tasting notes:
The dominant character of this premium ale is its generous, fruity flavour, reminiscent of bananas and pears with citrus overtones. A full-bodied, nut-brown, nourishing ale with a lingering hoppy finish, an ideal companion to food, or it can serve as a delicious digestive after a meal. Registered under EC Regulation - Protected Geographical Indications (PGI).

Super tasty..
Tasting notes:
The dominant character of this premium ale is its generous, fruity flavour, reminiscent of bananas and pears with citrus overtones. A full-bodied, nut-brown, nourishing ale with a lingering hoppy finish, an ideal companion to food, or it can serve as a delicious digestive after a meal. Registered under EC Regulation - Protected Geographical Indications (PGI).

sick, whenever it has that long an explanation it's obiovusly shitty, just look at hobgoblin the beer.................