beer threadz

same name :O:O:O, my names Niki actually:cool:

have you really been sober 10 years?

and out of curiosity i checked out sirenon, it's pretty good actually, relaxing

haha, most of my friends and family call me Nicky :p and yes, when I was 15 I got intoxicated with alcohol at a party, one of the worst expierences of my life, since then I haven't drink alcohol except for 2 or 3 lemon stones years ago (that's a reaaaaally soft beer that no one cares about, you can drink it everywhere).

lemon_stone_08.jpg

Siren On is nice, jonna send me the cd as a gift a few months ago :saint:

its tr00!! Miller and Bud is shit...these work in critical conditions...and when i say critical conditions i mean when your hammerd out of your fukkin mind!!

-[chop]-;7888918 said:
its tr00!! Miller and Bud is shit...these work in critical conditions...and when i say critical conditions i mean when your hammerd out of your fukkin mind!!

you forgot the most important rule of all when it comes to alcohol:
If it's free.. anything goes!

haha, most of my friends and family call me Nicky :p and yes, when I was 15 I got intoxicated with alcohol at a party, one of the worst expierences of my life, since then I haven't drink alcohol except for 2 or 3 lemon stones years ago (that's a reaaaaally soft beer that no one cares about, you can drink it everywhere).

Siren On is nice, jonna send me the cd as a gift a few months ago :saint:

well good for you man, i got sick on jack daniels once and it sucked balls...........and i still hear about it 2 years later

nice about siren on, yeah i might buy that cd actually, im gonna give it a few more listens and see

i will drink to that:kickass:

True...if its free ill drink it...but not if i have to pay for it....

btw this Stefan

Doesn't taste as good as the original mariestad :erk:

-[chop]-;7891122 said:
True...if its free ill drink it...but not if i have to pay for it....

btw this Stefan

Doesn't taste as good as the original mariestad :erk:

I know man.. it's terrible. I was like "OMG NEW LUXURY MARIESTAD WTF!1" and bought it. Tasted pretty crappy tbh. Expensive bright lagers are dangerous though. Bought Hell (20 kr) after recommendations and it was crap. One that does own is Erdinger Weissbeer (also 20 kr) but after all it's from Germany.

Ill go with fellow Mariestads fan and drink this "Erdinger Weissbeer" at least try next time.....

-[chop]-;7892272 said:
Ill go with fellow Mariestads fan and drink this "Erdinger Weissbeer" at least try next time.....

Never drink Erdinger to get pissed though. It's best when had with a meal, or enjoyed slowly out of a Weizen glass. you know, those tall ones. Nice beer:)

I see i see... :lol: its too expensive for me to get hammerd on!! Stefan have you tried the Spendrups Bright GI beer? its actually pretty good and not that expensive imo <3!!!

yeah, I've tried but if you're drinking beer to lose weight yada yada yeah it tastes good :p the best beer under 13 kr is Bellman 6,0 for sure though unless we're talking 33 cl. but buying anything in 33 cl that exists in 50 cl is yada yada yada. every yada yada yada is a random rant :)